Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Stripper Golf Tourney Coming Up

Mandelon
    May 16th is the 9th annual DreamGirls tournament at the Auld Course in Chula Vista. Its not cheap at $125 per player, but sooooo worth it!!! They have a few foursomes left. I am signing up for sure. It includes green fee, cart, goody bags, lunch, all the beers and cocktails you can get your hands on plus a ton of free stuff, a big party at the awards dinner at the club, raffle, awesome prizes and obviously tons of wild strippers getting freaky out on the course. Many insane activities have occurred over the years.
    PM me your fax number and I'll send you the form. OR lets see who is interested and we can get some more foursomes together. Gotta pay upfront though.......no "I will get it you later".....
    Barry can you get the day off? We need a good long ball hitter..... :messedup: Nick, I got you covered.

mirvin
    Wasn't there big trouble at one of these last year or some time ago?? Lots of folk got arrested cuz of extra special treatment going on?? Not that that's a problem or anything :messedup:
    mirvin

Mandelon
    Not that I was involved, but yes, at Hidden Meadows up in Escondido they ran a prostitution ring for a couple of weekends and got busted. I've played in that one but not that year. It was the first time I'd ever seen a golfcart airborne before.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

WYRD
    Would it be bad if I skipped the Family Fun Day and my Daughters birthday to play golf??? If so then I guess I will have to miss out on this one

Mandelon
    I'm doing both. :messedup:

OutCole'd
    Are you bringing a camera there, buddy???

Mandelon
    Always do. I just can't post them here. :devil:

Mandelon
    The prostitution thing was actually at Hidden Valley in Norco. I believe that course is closed now. It was a huge craphole.
    Mandelon, is there a prize involved. What's the format?
    Not anything huge I am sure, probably just a trophy and some prizes.. I have won a 27" color tv, golf bags, putters and drivers before also some cool shirts, chairs, a watch, and all kind of stuff. one time a free foursome to La Costa. We somehow ended up with 5 cases of Red Hook Ale, and a lot of Red Bull........ :supp:
    Its a 12:30 Shotgun start with two foursome per hole. I wish they'd do it in August when its really hot out.

topless
    The prostitution thing was actually at Hidden Valley in Norco. I believe that course is closed now. It was a huge craphole.
    Mandelon, is there a prize involved. What's the format?LMAO!!!!! I remember that. The course is not closed as far as I know but the owner is on his way to the big house. :cry: :rollside:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast