Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Boat Loan Guy is awesome!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    So, after months of trying to get a boat loan and running into one or another reasons why we can't do it, Melissa at Essex referrs me to this guy named Chris Kennedy. Talked to Chris, and two days later he hooks us up on the loan. I just get a phone call from him and he asks me if I am Mrs. Bordsmnj. I started laughing and asked who he was and it turns out he is the one and only Boat Loan Guy!!! The ***boat forums are an amazing thing!!! :shift:
    Thanks for everything Chris! Can't wait to see ya on the river this summer!!!

And yes, those are mine.

slink
    I couldn't disagree with you more....Chris is the biggest loser known to man. He's a constant drunk, womanizer, no good son of a Biatch. Women, don't let your kids grow up to be like BoatLoanGuy. J/K, Chris is a good guy (my neighbor) hope he did you guys right. What did he help you get into? BTW, Chris, I guess now it's your turn to buy the CL's, I'm gettin tired of carrying you

ROZ
    And yes, those are mine.
    Prove it!

Boat Loan Guy
    Slink I thought we were drinking all of Steve's CL not yours. Damn getting a beer out you is like pulling teeth.
    Thanks for the credit Mrs Bordsmnj that was really cool.
    As for Slink just about everything he said was correct except for the part of being a good guy.

Chase
    I couldn't disagree with you more....Chris is the biggest loser known to man. He's a constant drunk, womanizer, no good son of a Biatch. Women, don't let your kids grow up to be like BoatLoanGuy. J/K, Chris is a good guy (my neighbor) hope he did you guys right. What did he help you get into? BTW, Chris, I guess now it's your turn to buy the CL's, I'm gettin tired of carrying you
    Sounds like a typical ***boater to me.......

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Chris is the biggest loser known to man. He's a constant drunk, womanizer, no good son of a Biatch. Women, don't let your kids grow up to be like BoatLoanGuy.
    I knew I liked him for a reason!
    BTW, I have the surveyor all set for monday or tuesday! :rollside:

That is awesome...... what are you guys going to buy with the new loan ?

speedneeder
    looks like the 22.. with the newer interior.. trailer.. details??

Aqua Boogie1
    Very Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast