Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: So I met a girl this weekend.

racecar.hotshoe
    Actually shes not just a girl, shes more like a godess and a princess all in one. We met at the poker run dinner and then later at the Turtle, we walked on the beach together and spent time on the dock together and talked until 2AM, it was amazing, it was one of those moments y'know. She is the only girl I have ever met that could relate to my work and lifestyle because it was also hers for 5 years, it's soooo hard to find some one who can relate to my trainwreck of a career choice. Only bummer about the whole deal is she lives in central CA so that could be a tough one. Anyhow I'm on cloud nine right now, I haven't been here for awile.........
    Ken I want to thank you for all the bracelets you bought at the Poker Run.You have a big heart,The girl thing It will work it self out.Mark

unleashed
    Actually shes not just a girl, shes more like a godess and a princess all in one. We met at the poker run dinner and then later at the Turtle, we walked on the beach together and spent time on the dock together and talked until 2AM, it was amazing, it was one of those moments y'know. She is the only girl I have ever met that could relate to my work and lifestyle because it was also hers for 5 years, it's soooo hard to find some one who can relate to my trainwreck of a career choice. Only bummer about the whole deal is she lives in central CA so that could be a tough one. Anyhow I'm on cloud nine right now, I haven't been here for awile.........
    Wow, Thats pretty cool Ken...You're gonna make me cry! :cry:
    Seriuosly though good seeing you and everyone else out at the river. What a great time!
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

Tom Brown
    You're gonna make me cry! :cry:
    Yeah. This thread ought to get the chicks bawling like a long distance commercial at menstruation time.
    Congratulations, Ken. I'm delighted for you and it was really nice that you shared it with your buds.

Jbb
    Yeah. This thread ought to get the chicks bawling like a long distance commercial at menstruation time.
    Congratulations, Ken. I'm delighted for you and it was really nice that you shared it with your buds.
    'You are way off your game today Tom....pussy! :220v:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Very cool, Ken. I hope it works out for you.

prosthogod
    Now Ken this doesn't sound real. Are you sure you didn't buy a new dog, and you just drank too much that night?
    When's the new boat going to be ready? I was out there with my bro, didn't see you.

topless
    Ken, She's stalking you right now. RUN................

IN2-IN2MX
    Awwww, that's great! Good luck with that.
    Oooh, I hope the board member approves.

riverracerx
    I met this hot girl on the dock at 2:00am and we talked till the sun came up....
    Just kidding!
    Congrats Ken. Now make sure she knows how to back the trailer in at the ramp and she's a keeper!

barbigrl
    That explains where you were on Saterday..... :idea: hahaha That is way cool Ken!! Good luck!!!
    (Next week he is going to start this same thread, but about a different chick!) :rollside:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast