Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: So I met a girl this weekend.

robert_pv
    To bad something like that didn’t happen to Brett. You never know a miracle might be able to help him adjust his junk. Lightning can strike twice. :clover:

Big Warlock
    She does know about the Kachina thing right??
    Just kidding.....
    Good luck with it!!!

dicudmore
    She does know about the Kachina thing right??
    Just kidding.....
    Good luck with it!!!
    lol that there was pretty good Rob

KACHINA KEN
    To bad something like that didn’t happen to Brett. You never know a miracle might be able to help him adjust his junk. Lightning can strike twice. :clover:
    Brett is too bitter to listen to his heart, it's gonna take an ex marine dominatrix type chick to tame that boy.

KACHINA KEN
    lol that there was pretty good Rob Dont encourage him Dan.

Big Warlock
    You know I like you !! I honestly want this to work for you.....so if you need to borrow the Warlock.........just ask!!!!

dicudmore
    You know I like you !! I honestly want this to work for you.....so if you need to borrow the Warlock.........just ask!!!!
    Dan <---will be letting that one go
    Rob, you seem to have an educated opinion on about every hull out there...you mind sharing your thoughts on mine via PM? Didn't see you out there this weekend...drive good to go??

ShowSumSkin
    But I was in Corona!?!!
    Just Kidding, Congrats and I hope everything works out for you

Big Warlock
    I will PM you a little later..........I am on my way out the door and over to the boat shop as we speak. The gear ratio is wrong on the IMCO racing bottom. I lost 10 mph and was getting smoked all weekend!!! The Teague Platinum XR drive worked great although it sounds like a jet engine!!
    I plan on being in Newport Beach on some business this weekend. I am there from Thursday through Sunday. Headed home on Monday. Warlock will be in tow. I did feel pretty puny out there this weekend! Damn there were some big boats!!!
    I am very opinionated in various hulls. I have a boat addiction and own three currently and looking at a fourth here shortly. I think I have my '97 Scarab sold and in the next two years will be trading in my 50' Bertram for something like a 60 or 65 ' Viking. I really love those boats. There are a few other possiblities as well. The Warlock may ultimately go to Mexico after this summer and a replacement might be in the works. But it is a year away with all the responsibilities and such.
    I didn't see you there this weekend either. I was in the channel on Sat. I saw Frenchie and Mel and some of my Phoenix friends. Other friends I hung with most of the weekend. I wish I had some more time to hang with Dustin on his Donzi. But ran out of time.
    I look forward to hanging with you next trip though. You out and about this weekend?
    I will PM you in a few hours!
    Rob

2sand2
    I met this hot girl on the dock at 2:00am and we talked till the sun came up....
    !
    now that thar is funny....

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast