Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hey Concrete guy's...?

NashvilleBound
    Well I did the pour...so how long before I can park my F 250 on it? (Remember 6-7" thick). If I recall, 2 weeks...correct?
    PS. as I may have mentioned, I haven't messed with mud since before the 90's. Did it quite often prior to that, and now I know why I don't miss it...my friken knees feel like someone hit them with a sledge hammer :hammerhea . 48 going on 70
    Also I don't remember "fiber mix" being around back then...pretty impressive stuff!
    I would wait at two weeks. Should be about 90% by then. So how much did you order? Waht kinda mix? Leftover?

riverroyal
    no comment,pm me,if your curious

HammerDown
    I would wait at two weeks. Should be about 90% by then. So how much did you order? Waht kinda mix? Leftover?
    2 weeks it is ...I got 3 yards and actually finished it about 1/2" above the other slab's because they were sunken down in areas. I'll bust them out at a later date (when my knees and back heal) :notam: .
    I also had a few small deep patches I did for my neighbor and there was a few wheel barrels left in the truck, so yes 3 yards was a bit much. For the next 10.5 X 9 slab 7" I'll order less mix. As I mentioned...I like the fiber mix, looks fuzzy when ya leave a broom finish

NashvilleBound
    I think the fiber is a huge plus. I poured some decks on my house in Valley Center...outside, up stairs..and didnt realize till they were done that the beam below was failing....to remove the deck I had to break it into micro pieces. It sucked but I learned allot about fiber!

Ivan Dan
    hey NB....sent you a PM the other day...you get it?

NashvilleBound
    hey NB....sent you a PM the other day...you get it? Right this minute....I replied but will write back a detailed list later.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123