Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm Impressed

Wildchild80
    I heard about some of the speeds the NKRA boys ran I am truly impressed.Good job boys

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    I remember twice when the Radar gun operator shouted speeds over Gordy's record while gunning at a pretty fast KRAZY lake boat.. :idea:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    The "REAL" Freedom was there too...
    .....must have been a shortage of porch passes in the Foothill Ranch area :notam:

the real k-boat king
    The "REAL" Freedom was there too...
    .....must have been a shotage of porch passes in the Foothill Ranch area :notam:Cheap talk from someone that has only raced to heats in his life. Keep up the porch pass crap and the secrets will start flying video man :lightsabe I heard your wife has you on a doggy leash or is that kevin boykin in the k-5. :devil:

Sangster
    Cheap talk from someone that has only raced to heats in his life. Keep up the porch pass crap and the secrets will start flying video man :lightsabe I heard your wife has you on a doggy leash or is that kevin boykin in the k-5. :devil:
    That would be Mr. Doinkin'....

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Keep up the porch pass crap and the secrets will start flying video man :lightsabe
    Struck a nerve didn't I? Just remember who has the most on who! You may have to think back several years

the real k-boat king
    Struck a nerve didn't I? Just remember who has the most on who! You may have to think back several years my wife knows my history how bout yours :cry: :cry:

the real k-boat king
    I remember twice when the Radar gun operator shouted speeds over Gordy's record while gunning at a pretty fast KRAZY lake boat.. :idea: the record book speaks for itself. if these guys are so fast the kilo is in august. :idea:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    my wife knows my history how bout yours :cry: :cry:
    Don't make me show it to her :hammerhea and yes your wife knows my history too! :rollside: This will go right over your head...at your height most everything does!

LISA BETERMAN
    I heard about some of the speeds the NKRA boys ran I am truly impressed.Good job boys
    HOW FAST DID THE BOYS GO IN NEEDLES? OR HOW FAST DID THEY SAY THEY WENT. :hammer2:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast