Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: $50 Waiver at the Marina

sidewound
    I see the assholes and raise you the two assholes I'm arguing with in another thread.
    Why is the world so full of'em????????????????/
    Peace Man
    CESAR

boxscore
    The Marina is a mess. Well documented fact. But determine if they actually did charge some BS waiver for launching. So far, nobody here on the boards paid one or witnessed one to my knowledge. Their noise testing is BS, but let's get some facts regarding extortion before going off on them for that as well.

Magic34
    but let's get some facts regarding extortion before going off on them for that as well.
    That is why I made no comment of the word "extortion" in my previous posts. If there is proof that a waiver was collected, then I want to do everything I can to look into the matter, but a few people on the boards saying that they heard it happened will not work in "real life" which is what we need.
    I think a lot of people have been waiting for the marina to really "mess up" and I think this would do it if there is proof.

boxscore
    I think a lot of people have been waiting for the marina to really "mess up" and I think this would do it if there is proof.
    I concur!.... also, plain and simple, if infact they were charging folks they deemed "unlaunchable" to go ahead and launch anyway... I see that as pure extortion. I would be very surprised if someone comes forward claiming this happened to them. BTW...where did most of the big boats launch this past weekend?

Magic34
    I concur!.... also, plain and simple, if infact they were charging folks they deemed "unlaunchable" to go ahead and launch anyway... I see that as pure extortion. I would be very surprised if someone comes forward claiming this happened to them. BTW...where did most of the big boats launch this past weekend?
    I see it the same way, but someone PLEASE come forward if this happened to you, it would greatly help our cause.
    I already see the marina's side if this is true.....
    "we try to help these performance boaters with big egos, and allow them to launch on their big ego weekend, but try and just collect some money for our efforts, but they bitch and complain about that"
    Well, I don't like business in Mexico, and this reminds me of it.

Huckleberry
    Back TTT

Magic34
    up

Essex502
    Definitely I am interested in learning the facts. It would certainly bolster our case against the Marina with the the State of Arizona Department of Land and the ongoing effort to correct this foul practice.

Magic34
    Definitely I am interested in learning the facts. It would certainly bolster our case against the Marina with the the State of Arizona Department of Land and the ongoing effort to correct this foul practice.
    Essex,
    Did you or anyone ever find out if this place could be bought?

Magic34
    staying alive

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast