Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: So I met a girl this weekend.

KACHINA KEN
    Actually shes not just a girl, shes more like a godess and a princess all in one. We met at the poker run dinner and then later at the Turtle, we walked on the beach together and spent time on the dock together and talked until 2AM, it was amazing, it was one of those moments y'know. She is the only girl I have ever met that could relate to my work and lifestyle because it was also hers for 5 years, it's soooo hard to find some one who can relate to my trainwreck of a career choice. Only bummer about the whole deal is she lives in central CA so that could be a tough one. Anyhow I'm on cloud nine right now, I haven't been here for awile.........

Bre
    Good to hear :smile:

NOTALENT
    Actually shes not just a girl, shes more like a godess and a princess all in one. We met at the poker run dinner and then later at the Turtle, we walked on the beach together and spent time on the dock together and talked until 2AM, it was amazing, it was one of those moments y'know. She is the only girl I have ever met that could relate to my work and lifestyle because it was also hers for 5 years, it's soooo hard to find some one who can relate to my trainwreck of a career choice. Only bummer about the whole deal is she lives in central CA so that could be a tough one. Anyhow I'm on cloud nine right now, I haven't been here for awile.........
    Congrats brotha! She like's boating to huge + !!

dicudmore
    cool Ken...good luck

moneypit
    I was at both of those events.. Im trying to picture her :idea: :idea:

Chase
    Well KK I am sure it is a wonderful feeling..I guess you could say that I have been there a couple of times..
    If it is so great then don't let her go..stay in touch, and maybe things will work out better than just the long distance relationship..??
    Don't be scared to post some pics so we can all lend our advise....

RiverOtter
    Sounds like you're DOOOOOOMED!!!

KACHINA KEN
    Did I mention shes HOT, SMART, and likes BOATS???
    and a boardmembers sister.............

RiverOtter
    Did I mention shes HOT, SMART, and likes BOATS???
    and a boardmembers sister.............
    You are soooooo DOOOOOOOMMEEEDDD!!!!!

Bre
    Sounds like she is perfect to me... better do all you can to see her as much as possible.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast