Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Mexican news station firebombed!

sidewound
    It does suck. We now have those bangers doing the freeway shootings again. I think we've had 10 shootings so far, all random. Some Mexican official once said"We do not have to fight to get California back, they will give it to us". Guess what, we are in the process. Look at who is in the Emergency Rooms, read the instructions on all the products you buy, info on phone calls asks if you want English or Spanish, hell, 30% of all inmates in jail are illegal aliens. And what about the BS crap regarding the Mexican that killed the LEO and ran to Mexico. We can't extradite him because of a political agreement and we know exactly where he is. What a bunch of crap.
    We just have beenie weenies that take jobs at low pay driving the cost of labor down for everyone. Does that sound predjudiced?????
    Peace Man!
    CESAR

RitcheyRch
    They dont drive Impala's anymore. They moved up to Honda's and Nissan's.
    QUOTE=Dr. Eagle]Pretty soon we'll all be driving 64 Chevy Impallas Slammed with twice pipes... and organ pipe speakers...
    And saying it like a Vato Hesse...[/QUOTE]

RitcheyRch
    So true. If we started calling them terrorists than maybe the rest of the country would want to do something about it.
    I'm sorry , do I need to type in caps...
    WE ARE BEING INVADED BY AN OCCUPYING FORCE THAT IS HOSTILE.......

RitcheyRch
    Agree 100%. Mexico will not extradite someone that could possibly get the death penalty.
    It does suck. We now have those bangers doing the freeway shootings again. I think we've had 10 shootings so far, all random. Some Mexican official once said"We do not have to fight to get California back, they will give it to us". Guess what, we are in the process. Look at who is in the Emergency Rooms, read the instructions on all the products you buy, info on phone calls asks if you want English or Spanish, hell, 30% of all inmates in jail are illegal aliens. And what about the BS crap regarding the Mexican that killed the LEO and ran to Mexico. We can't extradite him because of a political agreement and we know exactly where he is. What a bunch of crap.

HOSS
    The best the to do is to move and let those low life ****s have it.

Kachina26
    We just have beenie weenies
    I really didn't want to hit the racial thing here. I have several hispanic friends, including those who have immigrated. (Legally and otherwise) They are now all legal, and cool people. But, the have assymilated.

haulina29
    In 1848 when the treaty was signed Mexicans living in California were given a choice to become American citizens or move to the Mexico side of California they were given one year to do so . How come when you live in Mexico you are a Mexican and when you walk over here you are Hispanic ?

syke-o
    i live in anaheim and it is REALLY bad over here.. i was looking at the local public school and there is no way i am putting my kids there, the demographics read 84% Hispanic, 6% Asian, 8% White, 2% African american, and the test scores are low as hell!!!!! so i have to pony up and pay for private school to get my kids a decent education, even though my hard earned tax dollars are going to the school right down the street from me that i am afraid to send my kids to.... it is crazy!!!!

NOTALENT
    Not huffy, just living where I do, it's getting old. People come into my wife's clinic and get upset that she doesn't speak their language. ( She does, but won't). She has told them in Spanish "tu esta en America, hablamos engles"
    I give ur wife mad props!!! I do the same shit!

NOTALENT
    One thing I dont get is why they like to make there own neigborhoods look like shit!!?? Is it because they dont want anyone else to move there and they slowy take over another part of a city?? Taggin on walls, shooting eachother, dont take care of the yards and like 15 broken down cars in the front yard??? I know its not just them..us damn white trash do it to..to an extent!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast