Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Mexican news station firebombed!

Kachina26
    Meanwhile, all your home values continue to skyrocket in the WORLD'S 5th largest economy. You don't like it here, sell you house and move to Idaho.
    I'm leaving, trust me. And so are plenty of other tax payers, which leaves only tax takers. You won't have such a booming economy then.

Rev. Williams
    I'm in no way insinuating that illegals are driving up home prices. I'm just trying to negate all the doom and gloom talk about SoCal.
    I'll tell you what, you're entitled to your opinion, no matter how abhorrant I find it. Sounds like you're one of those people that always has to have somebody to blame for something, even if you're not sure what you're blaming them for. What's so bad about your life that you're railing against illegals? This US vs. THEM mentality is so 1940s. My life is good. I live in SoCal. Maybe I'm just lucky. I live in a nice house, have a place at the river, have a nice boat, drive a couple nice cars, have 2.3 kids and a nice wife. Yeah, illegals are ruining my life. Like I said, in 50 years you'll forget what you're so mad about, when we're all drinking out of the same fountain.
    My life is great! and (unlike yourself) I don't think I was blaming anyone (other then for playing the frikin Banda music and parking on the lawns, and that would be the Mexicians) for impairing my quality of life. I just don't like freeloading illegals that come here and undermine legal businesses. Hell, you can take any job and do it illegally far cheaper then anyone. How is a legal, tax paying, insurance paying, workers comp paying small business owner going to compete???
    And until doing illegal things becomes legal..... if I see a criminal at the fountain with me I'll have him arrested !!
    FYI.... I'm not a small business owner screwed out by illegals. Just very interested in this topic and hoping for a solution.

hotlavey
    Hispanic refers to all, including those who came up from further south, they get mad when you call them mexican.
    If your from America, you're an American. If you're from Mexico, you're a Mexican. What the f--- is racist about that?? I don't get it.

Kachina26
    If your from America, you're an American. If you're from Mexico, you're a Mexican. What the f--- is racist about that?? I don't get it.
    It's not racist, however, if you're from Guatamala then you are Gutamalan not Mexican. That's all.

ChumpChange
    I just heard the update on the drivers license for illegal immagrants last night..they said its almost guaranteed to pass!!! What the fock kind of B.S is that???
    And you heard this information where? Are you listening to Mexican radio stations again?

chub
    Pretty soon we'll all be driving 64 Chevy Impallas Slammed with twice pipes... and organ pipe speakers...
    And saying it like a Vato Hesse...
    I wouldn't mind drivin a 64 Impalla slammed. It would have to have hydraulics. That's a freakin CLASSIC American car.
    I was driving in LA this past weekend going to Koreatown to do some shopping. Cruising Olympic with the inlaws thinkin to myself " what a shathole this place has turned into." They've brought down LA to the level of TJ. Those fellas cruising the fruit bar carts don't even come down my street anymore. Couple of Imigra Imigra they got the message. I'm at the point I may start asking businesses I patron if they hire illegal help and walk if they say yes.
    Chub not ready to give up MY homeland!

XtrmWakeborder
    I'm in no way insinuating that illegals are driving up home prices. I'm just trying to negate all the doom and gloom talk about SoCal.
    I'll tell you what, you're entitled to your opinion, no matter how abhorrant I find it. Sounds like you're one of those people that always has to have somebody to blame for something, even if you're not sure what you're blaming them for. What's so bad about your life that you're railing against illegals? This US vs. THEM mentality is so 1940s. My life is good. I live in SoCal. Maybe I'm just lucky. I live in a nice house, have a place at the river, have a nice boat, drive a couple nice cars, have 2.3 kids and a nice wife. Yeah, illegals are ruining my life. Like I said, in 50 years you'll forget what you're so mad about, when we're all drinking out of the same fountain.
    When the hospitals close down and the public schools that your kids go to get 50 kids in a class then you'll start seeing the problem with illegals. Until then, your life is good. But its a growing problem and at some point your taxes won't be able to support them and then you'll want some change. I doubt it will be more than 50 years too. my .02

hotlavey
    When the hospitals close down and the public schools that your kids go to get 50 kids in a class then you'll start seeing the problem with illegals. Until then, your life is good. But its a growing problem and at some point your taxes won't be able to support them and then you'll want some change. I doubt it will be more than 50 years too. my .02
    The hospitals(emergency rooms) are already closing. Another state has asked the Feds to be excused from the "No student left behind" program because most of the students cannot speak english and they said they need at least a year for them to become fluent. The 50 kid per class thing is already very close with the majority non-english speaking.(More of our tax dollars at work) You might also consider how much less the demand for fuel, electricity, and hospital services, (and maybe a little less traffic too) would be if all illegals were gone. Imigration yes, illegal imigration NOT!!! It's a friggin' nightmare.
    Sorry Shockwave, I strongly disagree with you. It will effect you eventually and not in a positive way.

NOTALENT
    And you heard this information where? Are you listening to Mexican radio stations again?
    actually the news...check the thread of the clip posted! I try to listent to the mexican stations..but I just cant understand what they say :messedup:

ChumpChange
    actually the news...check the thread of the clip posted! I try to listent to the mexican stations..but I just cant understand what they say :messedup:
    If the news to you is television then I can see where you got your information. If you have done some reading on the subject within the last week, you would see that it has gone the other direction.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast