Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What about lake James??

HammerDown
    but Above All My New Impellor.always Thought My Bronze Bc Was It,have Fell In Love With The Aa Bronze,crusing Speed Now 2400 Instead Of 3400-3600
    Gas Mil. Really Improved,hole Shot Is Great.
    From a B/C to A/A...oh yea thats big difference. My full Agressor (A) = to Berk A/A is also great for crusing.
    Question...so how many RPM did you drop at WOT?

Huffer
    Haven't Been There Yet Hammer Turned It 5200 Saturday With Lead Foot Jr. Jetter!4200 Is Pretty Fast So Far!

Jr Jetter
    Haven't Been There Yet Hammer Turned It 5200 Saturday With Lead Foot Jr. Jetter!4200 Is Pretty Fast So Far!
    Huffer was spinning it some on Saturday....llllooonngggggg run to the dam, and his foot was pushing for awhile...lol. Still airing out the tunnel some, but getting closer all the time !!
    Had a great couple of days on Mtn Isle with Huffer's, Markist's, and the Sleekcraft's.....but didnt see any other jets ?!?!!? Where were the locals ? Upper 70's on Saturday, mid 80's on Sunday....felt great to be out there.
    Regarding Lake James in the summer, check with Markist or Huffer, over heard something about July 4th weekend ?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Huffer
    Jr.got home from work heard a jet on the lake today, water like glass.Hard as this might be to believe Ted Moease,didn't know his boat still ran he had two females with him!Go BIG TED! Got to get those wheel brgs. packed this week,getting to pretty I will not to geared up with weather like this to be turning wrenchs!

orange peel
    Just got of the lake here (wylie) found out I got a bad alt lucky to only be that. But Jr thats why I didn't make it to Mtn Island this weekend. But on the other hand I did go to the wachovia golf match at Qual Hollow sun :messedup:Oh yea Huffer someone asked me if Ted was even still alive I just laughed, but good to hear his boat running we can get started on talking him to come out to the lake

Huffer
    Lake James July 4th Tell Timmy And Danny,be Ther Or Be Square!

orange peel
    Lake James July 4th Tell Timmy And Danny,be Ther Or Be Square!
    10-4

lakeratz
    been there several times this year, even camped last weekend.All iz well,lots of sand and pleanty of blue water ,oh and the island iz still there!!! COME ON!!! Was lots of boats out only a couple stopped in..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12