Thread: bunny 166

phebus
    How is the boat coming? I am really looking forward to seeing pictures of it, or better yet, seeing it on the water. Are you going to have it out for the Family Boating Day?

bunny 166
    Good morning Rick! Thanks for asking....we are really pushing for the 14th dealio. It's supposed to go to IMCO today for exhaust. It's at Prime Marine being rigged. We need to test next week, too, so keep those fingers crossed! How are you feeling? Do you or Linda need anything? Shoot me a PM or call

HOOTER SLED-
    Got any updated pics Cindy??????? Conquest deck right?????

bunny 166
    Right! HB stole all my pics :jawdrop: --gotta upload some more soon. I'm gonna try to get over to Prime early next week--I'll take some pics then. I really hope everything comes together.... :hammerhea

Throttle
    seeing it on the water
    i got a date for ya,
    how about the 16th or 17th... gettin my 20 hour done right now (a bit early) and will be towin her back out to put her in storage... she will need to run wide open before going in da garage.
    c/b 38c

phebus
    i got a date for ya,
    how about the 16th or 17th... gettin my 20 hour done right now (a bit early) and will be towin her back out to put her in storage... she will need to run wide open before going in da garage.
    c/b 38c
    We will be out May 13th, 14th, and 15th for the family boating day. It sounds like we are just going to miss once again, unless you can come out a little earlier. Should be a fun time.

Throttle
    We will be out May 13th, 14th, and 15th for the family boating day. It sounds like we are just going to miss once again, unless you can come out a little earlier. Should be a fun time.
    no can do... c shift on fridays and sundays.