Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thumbs up to Whipple

HP350SC
    Ordered a part Tuesday at 4pm, at my door Thurs. morning. Got me handled in time for weekend

pleasantcat
    All I Asked For Was A Little Info And Dustin Was All Over It. So Were The Guys At The Blower Shop

TPI
    The Whipple's run a good business and make a great product. I am glad to hear about another positive experience. I have a positive experience everytime I deal with Whipple. IMO, in a perfect world everyone would have the money, up front, while there boat was being built to have a big Whippled EFI motor built and tuned for their boat and their driving style.
    Since we all cannot afford to do this, we upgrade our stock motors with aftermarket kits. This is a very tough market, because everyone wants reliability, and everyone has a different opinion of what reliability is? I cannot imagine making a blower kit, that raises your stock HP up to 50% and making it for one type of motor, with all of these different people and their different hulls and load characteristics in todays world. Dustin makes a great product for a very difficult market.

HP350SC
    GT- Your signature line LMAO

Norseman
    Ordered a part Tuesday at 4pm, at my door Thurs. morning. Got me handled in time for weekend
    Nice job Dustin!!!!!!

TPI
    GT- Your signature line LMAO
    Betitbig is totally responsible for that. I honestly LMAO EVERY time I read it. I have read it to a few friends and they dont get it. Maybe you have to have worked on some engines for people to really appreciate it.
    If all of the guys that Dustin has helped got in on this thread, it would be rolling into the thousands. Maybe all of those guys are out running their boats and enjoying their Whipple kits, and they dont have time for the forums? We should be doing that...................Cant wait for June!

sigepmock
    I use the term "Customer For Life" and that's exactly what Dustin and the rest of the group at Whipple has made me. Great customer support, great product, and an honest desire to make their customers happy.
    Chris

sorry dog
    want to hear a negative experience?

hotlavey
    I use the term "Customer For Life" and that's exactly what Dustin and the rest of the group at Whipple has made me. Great customer support, great product, and an honest desire to make their customers happy.
    Chris
    Count me as another happy customer. Dustin is always ready to help when he has time and will always answer his E mail questions. Amazing product and super people to work with.

dicudmore
    good to hear

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast