Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: pic for jayd jr

Beer-30
    Wait now I know why he left them out if you look close you are blinded by the home depot orange wind screen.... Your arm is trying to cover the glare... :hammer2: He is a good friend to look out for you like that.....
    I think we are missing an important rule.
    Friends don't let friends have BLUE fenders on a RED/ORANGE boat!

CrazyHippy
    Saw the boat At the motel, Mine was the lil Wacker parked next to you.
    Pictures do not do the Gel Justice. Both the GF and I realllly dig the metal flake Flames.
    BJH :boxed:

jayd_jr
    Saw the boat At the motel, Mine was the lil Wacker parked next to you.
    Pictures do not do the Gel Justice. Both the GF and I realllly dig the metal flake Flames.
    BJH :boxed:
    On Saturday night???? Or on Friday night?

CrazyHippy
    saturday night

dicudmore
    What was he thinking someone was going to side swipe you ????
    if you're not worried about a side swipe then you have obviously not driven through the channel yet

Jordy
    if you're not worried about a side swipe then you have obviously not driven through the channel yet
    And if you are worried about it then those fenders aren't going to help you. I'd be more worried about getting wiped out at about 70 than bumped in the channel.

dicudmore
    And if you are worried about it then those fenders aren't going to help you. I'd be more worried about getting wiped out at about 70 than bumped in the channel.
    you're prob right...I was ASSUMING that they still had the sense to "remove before flight"

Beer-30
    you're prob right...I was ASSUMING that they still had the sense to "remove before flight"
    Maybe he doesn't use checklists?

Jordy
    They normally would, but it seems that the AARP President was looking for some suitable waltz music before they got underway.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345