Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: v-drive men don't seem able to sexually satisfy me

Liberator TJ1984
    Quote;Originally Posted by single barrel:
    has anyone ever mentioned to you that the kid in your avatar looks like Screech with a bad grill?
    Dude that is F'ed up....no need to bash the kid :yuk:

FMluvswater
    You could be a victim of 2 scenarios....
    #1 The v-driver who's looking for a 1 time slut! Too much pleasing (especially of the gold digging sand bar yuppie types) and they won't go away!
    Many chicks are not hot enough for us v-drivers to want to work for the return visit but they're ok for a 1 time deposit...
    Sometimes we're fooled....
    #2 We meet a chick who appears to be better than she really is. Using tools like make up and clothes that hide stretch marks, sagging tits or just plain ol stank a chick may lure us in but her secrets are inevitably discovered.
    Because we're gentlemen we'll proceed to finish our business while purposely avoiding any satisfaction to said skank ho. We don't satisfy a chick we never want to see again.
    I hope this reality check doesn't send you over the top, have a nice day.
    R1
    OMG! How'd you know? :supp: All too true.
    Hey uclahater good catch on the doesn't even own a boat - but a bit late, eh? I hope you gently untangled your panties, wouldn't want you to inadvertently yank a pube I've heard that that's painful! I do gotta ask re: Also I've already had a breast reduction so IM ok there So you saying you have no problem getting a boyfriend? :wink:
    Didn't have liposuction. I wish. I did have my gallbladder out a week ago Tuesday. I'm a size 10 but working on reducing that further. Thanks for asking.
    Whoever dissed my kid's smile well there's just no accounting for some people's tastes - you're entitled to your wrong opinion! My boy is beautiful whether you can detect it or not. (BTW thanks Tom and Liberator TJ1984 )
    dmontzsta - I just like to play with words ... you left a meatball I couldn't resist.
    I know a bunch of boat words but I have no idea what most of them mean or what their purpose is. Damn I don't know how you guys keep all this going. What floats your boat and makes it go is somehow related to sexual orientation? I don't get it, lmao. It's sort of amusing to read in any case.
    I'm no smack talker ... but I'll pay attention to it sometimes.
    Carry on guys I'll try not to interrupt; I'm the plant in the corner now on ... unless I see another meatball. :wink:

Kim Hanson
    FMdoesntevenownaboatbaby
    KIMMY isnt considered a V-Driver so your sex with her counts as outboard sex :messedup: Also I've already had a breast reduction so IM ok there
    How did your liposuction surgery go are you down to a size 16 yet, and did you get those moles removed while you were getting rid of that hair on your back :boxingguy :lightsabe
    So is RiceBoy is a V-Driver? .........( . )( . )........

Tom Brown
    Damn I don't know how you guys keep all this going.
    We've had a team of psychologists studying this forum for several years. No results so far but we'll keep you posted.

FMluvswater
    We've had a team of psychologists studying this forum for several years. No results so far but we'll keep you posted.
    I'd appreciate that. Fascinating. :idea:

Kim Hanson
    The only way you whacker boys can please a women is with all of your working on her at the same time.
    Its all in the what hangs RiceBoy, since you don't know what whacker guys have hanging...shut up!..............( . )( . )..........

ColeTR1
    :frown: v-drive men don't seem able to sexually satisfy me
    http://www2.***boat.com/forums/customavatars/avatar4537_3.gif<--- If you look like this maybe you should go see Michael Jackson

FMluvswater
    http://www2.***boat.com/forums/customavatars/avatar4537_3.gif<--- If you look like this maybe you should go see Michael Jackson
    That's my son you silly boy. Did you bother to read the rest of the thread or did your panties get tangled too quickly?

So FM how's your sidetrip to the butthole of ***boat workin out? Careful you don't get any on ya.. :smile:

FMluvswater
    I found out that coming here to get wet was one kind of water not for me ... too dirty! Plant in a corner = me.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast