Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Isle condo's in the channel

dimarcobros
    Come on DMB, what's it gonna take you to sell. :cry:
    Everything has a price.
    DMB

dimarcobros
    Well, it is nearly impossible (99.999%) to build anything else on the water.
    Unless you go down to Parker. :idea:
    DMB

Rod-64
    Everything has a price.
    DMB
    Or...........How about a 450 pound associate named "Little Anthony" with a sawed off shot gun?????

chub
    bohica backs what he talks. Trust me. I just wanna stay there with them. :boxed: Leveraged. That's my problem.

dimarcobros
    Or...........How about a 450 pound associate named "Little Anthony" with a sawed off shot gun?????
    That's another angle that could work.
    DMB

OutCole'd
    I did the next best thing, Got a place at the Islander. Lots of security, private beach & slips, private boat launch, etc. I'll probably never make a dime on it, but I sure enjoy going there.

bohica
    I'd pay that much too, but I need to fix my drive first :notam: :squiggle: :messedup:
    Chub told me last night that you'd be a lot better off spending the money on another football team. :2purples:

dimarcobros
    Chub told me last night that you'd be a lot better off spending the money on another football team. :2purples:
    LOL - that ain't right. They are in a rebuilding year......or decade. :supp:
    DMB

boxscore
    I did the next best thing, Got a place at the Islander. Lots of security, private beach & slips, private boat launch, etc. I'll probably never make a dime on it, but I sure enjoy going there.
    The only place I've been where you can launch and retrieve your boat BY YOURSELF w/o any problems or hassles. Seeya there this summer

OutCole'd
    The only place I've been where you can launch and retrieve your boat BY YOURSELF w/o any problems or hassles. Seeya there this summer
    No Dought..#314

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast