Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: John's Custom Marine

jackpunx
    all are welocme.. as a matter of fact.. I think that the Knuckleheads and possibly the bordmns are going to meet me up at castiac this sunday if anyone is interested.

chub
    Mothers Day this Sunday. Fortunatly I have a mom to share the day with.

Let me know if you want to go for a ride in one
    Let me increase my life insurance and get some depends first. :jawdrop:

KustomKlassics
    I highly recomend a ride in JPs Stoker if you have the chance. Its a moderately rapid ride.....ITS FLIPPIN FAST!

jackpunx
    Let me increase my life insurance and get some depends first. :jawdrop:
    ahhh.. don’t worry.. you wont even realize you were going 120 until we recall the GPS
    PS.. I have never had anyone shit themselves yet..
    LOL>. wait.. I guess if I did.. I wouldn’t say anything either..
    On a more serious note..
    If you guys are interested in a stoker.. I have access to just about every one of Al's newer models..
    If he cant get the time off from the shop.. I would be happy to take you or anyone out for a few hrs to really get the feel of a stoker and why US current owners are so happy.
    We currently own 2 Stokers..
    20' with a 2.5 OB
    SST 224 with some mods
    If your interested in any of his other models.. I’m sure I can get my hands on one for the afternoon.
    The Knuckleheads have a newer 224 with an injected HP 500.. This boat is very impressive and user friendly
    The BordsmnJ's just got a new to them 22' with a GT power plant.. Very nice.. Super clean..
    Burley1 has the 26' which has impressed me to no end.. and Stoker is creating a new model of this now.
    He also has some other SECRET projects he is working.. Im sure if you went down there and twisted his ear for a while.. He'll tell you about them..
    Hopefully we'll see them at next years boat show.
    Call if you have any questions
    Mark
    PS.. I don’t work for Al.. Just a buddy.. and a happy owner.

ELIMINAT THIS
    I have taken a ride in Hulshots stoker.I fell in love in 5 min.we had 6 people in the boat,we were running thru 2' + chop I can tell you it rode as well or better than my 28' cat. But the thing that realy got me was turning it is unbelivable how well it turns.We made a hard u turn at 60 plus it just flat out stuckit like race car.

bordsmnj
    Secret stuff?!?! Hmmmm. i go by there all the time and hate to bug the guy 'cuase he's always so busy but i'm gonna hafta see if i can try and be a little more nosey the next time by there. the curiousity 's kinda got me here.

jackpunx
    Secret stuff?!?! Hmmmm. i go by there all the time and hate to bug the guy 'cuase he's always so busy but i'm gonna hafta see if i can try and be a little more nosey the next time by there. the curiousity 's kinda got me here.
    He didnt tell you? Oh no.. You know what that means :2purples:

riverbound
    We currently own 2 Stokers..
    20' with a 2.5 OB
    SST 224 with some mods
    Some mods.....that is some funny chit.
    I drove by RD's place the weekend of the pokerrun and drove by just as you were getting to ready to go out. I didnt want to bug you so I kept on cruising through. The boat looks bitchen. I was aazed at how quiet it was with the Gibsons on it. Maybe next time I can meet up for a ride.

jackpunx
    Some mods.....that is some funny chit.
    I drove by RD's place the weekend of the pokerrun and drove by just as you were getting to ready to go out. I didnt want to bug you so I kept on cruising through. The boat looks bitchen. I was aazed at how quiet it was with the Gibsons on it. Maybe next time I can meet up for a ride.
    thanks..lol and Any time on the ride
    I wont be back out there until after memorial..but you can always catch me at Daves....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast