Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dude, it's just not right!

HCS
    Someone had too many shots! :yuk:

DogHouse
    You got the 44 right?
    Shhhhhhhh.
    :idea:

FRENCHIE
    Word in the ghetto is,Frenchie just about took out a fellow board member with his lack of boat driving skills.
    actually Frenchie went in front of another fellow boater, unknowingly cutting him off by the sandbar, apologized to that person , as i would expect them to do to me if vice versa...and that person let of thier throttle as they told me to avoid me!! no harm no foul, it happens, dam lake lice do it all day every day!!!!
    Friday as the two on my boat would vouch for i was not drinking and was sober as i had just given a test run in my boat to a dad and his 3 kids ...turns out they bought the boat after, and just simply and accidently cut off another or crossed in front of him!! Seeings as it has been discussed and cleared up with the othere individual, and happens all day on the water, accidently as i doubt people do this intentionally..i will drop it now!!!!

Jrocket
    actually Frenchie went in front of another fellow boater, unknowingly cutting him off by the sandbar, apologized to that person , as i would expect them to do to me if vice versa...and that person let of thier throttle as they told me to avoid me!! no harm no foul, it happens, dam lake lice do it all day every day!!!!
    Friday as the two on my boat would vouch for i was not drinking and was sober as i had just given a test run in my boat to a dad and his 3 kids ...turns out they bought the boat after, and just simply and accidently cut off another or crossed in front of him!! Seeings as it has been discussed and cleared up with the othere individual, and happens all day on the water, accidently as i doubt people do this intentionally..i will drop it now!!!!

I beleive ya,do ya think the other driver will?

PlyaPlya22
    Did I stay on a good weekend or what?? I don;t like my life endangered. But, I will **** a MOFO up!! Tonight is crazy as **** on the boards. I can't believe the shit I am reading
    '

Jordy
    Did I stay on a good weekend or what?? I don;t like my life endangered. But, I will **** a MOFO up!! Tonight is crazy as **** on the boards. I can't believe the shit I am reading
    '
    Straight from the horse's mouth, Mel said you didn't have the cajones to show up on a big weekend. It was good to see him though.

Jrocket
    I can't believe the shit I am reading
    '
    Get used to it,its Hot Baot at its finest!

DogHouse
    Good night.
    Nice weather we're having.

WYRD
    Good night.
    Nice weather we're having.

How are them Dodgers doing Anyways?

Kilrtoy
    Dammit, I told you not to tell anyone.
    The funny thing is, most of these dickheads, not to name any names, that I've introduced myself too, are so lacking of a life/personality that they can't get over what happens on the internet. Pretty amazing really... :idea:
    p.s. 99% have been from the personality stifling town or boredmont.
    I tried to stay out of this..don't make me school you again..... and dont throw me the shocker again, i wont do it with you....
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...11DSC00758.JPG