Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dude, it's just not right!

Phat Matt
    did I miss something here? somebody pm a brother the info please...
    There's nothing to PM. We had a preliminary flex off. It was a draw.

wantacat

moneypit
    you're still safe hanging w/your Cheetah friends...
    Had a great time last weekend. Nice to meet you and the wife. I told mine she can come out now..

Jrocket
    Gonna get warm in here!

Phat Matt
    Nothing that a few well placed smilies won't fix.

Jordy
    Little tension on the wed tonight.?? Huh?? Amazing Jordy, after all of this time of actually reading and learning from what you post it is amazing you could actually just start talking sh1t like this.
    WTF are you talking about?? You lost me on this one. :hammerhea
    Prob should step away from the computer because it appears you are as drunk as I have seen you in the channel and in the RR.
    And you've seen me once, wow.
    As for worring about peeps braggin about their boats (you prob. don't even have one) don't go to the f'ing threads that talk about peeps new boats and you won't have to get jealous.
    Damn, you figured me out, I dont' have a cowchina, I mean a boat. That's right, I have two. Good call.....
    As for Frenchie having his "ass handed to him". I would assume you are talking about what happend in the channel??? Well you must have been hidding behind someone elses boat and missed what happend (dumb ass).
    No, that was actually me standing next to HDD. You must have missed it when you were swinging from leon's nuts.
    Everyone in the channel separated after shaking hands and having a couple of beers (not near as many as you prob had).
    Wow, another good one. Guess you must have had more than me as you don't remember seeing me there. I know the light must be great when you're swinging from Frenchie's nuts as it looks like he was wearing a skirt all day.
    Therefore everyone in the channel handled issues in an "Adult" fashion. [ Unlike your previous posts.
    Frenchie's shorts were a f'ing joke.. Get it???
    Yeah, and the fags all over the world are jerking off to that tonight.
    The girls were instigating him and it was all about them you jealous (to take a word from you) "Cocksucker". Why do you type out cocksucker so many times?? Do you like doing the act??? :idea: . If so I have one you can CHOKE on. :jawdrop:
    Go live out your homosexual dreams in Boredmont.
    Have a nice day and enjoy the smilies..
    Just another nutswinger...
    You know, the sad thing, is Kachina Ken must not have realized what a dickhead you were before he sold you his boat. Cowchina? Idiot swinging dickheads. :hammerhea

Goldilocks
    Little tension on the wed tonight.?? Huh?? Amazing Jordy, after all of this time of actually reading and learning from what you post it is amazing you could actually just start talking sh1t like this. Prob should step away from the computer because it appears you are as drunk as I have seen you in the channel and in the RR.
    As for worring about peeps braggin about their boats (you prob. don't even have one) don't go to the f'ing threads that talk about peeps new boats and you won't have to get jealous.
    As for Frenchie having his "ass handed to him". I would assume you are talking about what happend in the channel??? Well you must have been hidding behind someone elses boat and missed what happend (dumb ass). Everyone in the channel separated after shaking hands and having a couple of beers (not near as many as you prob had). Therefore everyone in the channel handled issues in an "Adult" fashion. Unlike your previous posts.
    Frenchie's shorts were a f'ing joke.. Get it??? The girls were instigating him and it was all about them you jealous (to take a word from you) "Cocksucker". Why do you type out cocksucker so many times?? Do you like doing the act??? :idea: . If so I have one you can CHOKE on. :jawdrop:
    Don, take it from experience. Don't start with Jordy because it will never stop :hammer2:

Jordy
    Don, take it from experience. Don't start with Jordy because it will never stop :hammer2:
    Hey Goldi, what's up baby?
    You might need to actually call him as apparently his head is so far up is own ass that he doesn't even remember what happened, so he probably can't read what you're typing. (dumbass)

Phat Matt
    Hey Goldi, what's up baby?
    You might need to actually call him as apparently his head is so far up is own ass that he doesn't even remember what happened, so he probably can't read what you're typing. (dumbass)
    Goldi has stepped away from the computer. The OC in back on.

GHTRIM
    WTF are you talking about?? You lost me on this one. :hammerhea
    And you've seen me once, wow.
    Damn, you figured me out, I dont' have a kajunka, I mean a boat...
    No, that was actually me standing next to HDD. You must have missed it when you were swinging from leon's nuts.
    Wow, another good one. Guess you must have had more than me as you don't remember seeing me there. I know the light must be great when you're swinging from Frenchie's nuts as it looks like he was wearing a skirt all day.
    Yeah, and the fags all over the world are jerking off to that tonight.
    Go live out your homosexual dreams in Boredmont.
    Just another nutswinger...
    You know, the sad thing, is Kachina Ken must not have realized what a dickhead you were before he sold you his boat. Cowchina? Idiot swinging dickheads. :hammerhea
    The only one talking about "nuts" and "fags" and "jerking off" is you jordy. Read the posts. So go to bed and finish up with yourself.
    As for Kachina Ken... He has nothing to do with this. You actually think "Cowchina" or "Kajunka" hurts? Bet you didn't say that when Ken owned the boat you F. Ken is an awesome person and maybe you should take lessons from him. Maybe you can tease him about his new "34 Kajunka" you boatless f'er....
    Nighty Night... you little boy... Your mom and dad should ground you for talking all faggy.

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast