Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dude, it's just not right!

Jrocket
    Goldi has stepped away from the computer. The OC in back on.
    DONT SUPPORT THE O.C.!!!!!

Phat Matt
    I don't know what happend out there last Saturday but my guess is "IT'S NOT OVER"
    Maybe Frenchie was still trying to get his shorts out of his ass when he failed to say hi to Myself, Mrs. Knuckle Head (IMHO "The Hottest Chick out there this past weekend") Mr. Vee, Barbigirl, Badblown, RD, Riverdiva and some others when you were 10 feet from us in the channel. Hell Leon was waving at us. Hard to miss the Vee's 29. Sort of stands out in a crowed :idea:
    Or maybe he just does not like us :eat:
    When I was 10' from you in the channel?

Phat Matt
    DONT SUPPORT THE O.C.!!!!!
    You tell her. I gotta live with her.

Jordy
    The only one talking about "nuts" and "fags" and "jerking off" is you jordy. Read the posts. So go to bed and finish up with yourself.
    As for Kachina Ken... He has nothing to do with this. You actually think "Cowchina" or "Kajunka" hurts? Bet you didn't say that when Ken owned the boat you F. Ken is an awesome person and maybe you should take lessons from him. Maybe you can tease him about his new "34 Kajunka" you boatless f'er....
    Wow, I was talking about what a dangerous dickhead Frenchie was, and you're talking about what a cool guy Ken is??? Nice change of topic there. You still haven't realized that I was there Saturday huh nutswinger?
    As far as me being boatless, again, pull your head out of Frenchies dangerous boat operating thonged ass, nut-swinger.
    Nighty Night... you little boy... Your mom and dad should ground you for talking all faggy.
    Wow, again, you got me on that one. Let me think, no guys in my crew were wearing thongs, sarongs, or skirts... keep digging nutswinger.
    Maybe you'll change you're tune when your skirt-wearing fag buddy about wipes you out at about 70.

INSman
    The only one talking about "nuts" and "fags" and "jerking off" is you jordy. Read the posts. So go to bed and finish up with yourself.
    As for Kachina Ken... He has nothing to do with this. You actually think "Cowchina" or "Kajunka" hurts? Bet you didn't say that when Ken owned the boat you F. Ken is an awesome person and maybe you should take lessons from him. Maybe you can tease him about his new "34 Kajunka" you boatless f'er....
    Nighty Night... you little boy... Your mom and dad should ground you for talking all faggy.
    Don, you are killing me over here !!! :rollside:

Phat Matt
    NO! You were not in the boat at the time
    Gotcha. I was in my own boat this weekend.

Kachina26
    HEY!!! Easy on the Kajunka! That's the name of my boat!
    As for this being out of character for Jordy, well, I'm gonna have to chalk that up to you being new around here. Anything that Jordy said that wasn't like this was out of character for him.

FRENCHIE
    I don't know what happend out there last Saturday but my guess is "IT'S NOT OVER"
    Maybe Frenchie was still trying to get his shorts out of his ass when he failed to say hi to Myself, Mrs. Knuckle Head (IMHO "The Hottest Chick out there this past weekend") Mr. Vee, Barbigirl, Badblown, RD, Riverdiva and some others when you were 10 feet from us in the channel. Hell Leon was waving at us. Hard to miss the Vee's 29. Sort of stands out in a crowed :idea:
    Or maybe he just does not like us :eat:
    sorry bro....i saw barbi one time as SYa pointed her out....as for the vees boat it is hard to miss but i evidently did or i would have siad hi...char is one cool chick!!!! We saw so many damn people out there sat after getting back forom steamboat, and i was not 100% attentive after some sun and drinks form the floatilla, so it was easy to miss peeps!! I even had my designated driver...SYA!!!
    If is did wave as you siad...maybee that was sayin hi!!?? again i know i wasnt driving so i could not direct the boat!!?? :frown:

GHTRIM
    Wow, I was talking about what a dangerous dickhead Frenchie was, and you're talking about what a cool guy Ken is??? Nice change of topic there. You still haven't realized that I was there Saturday huh nutswinger?
    As far as me being boatless, again, pull your head out of Frenchies dangerous boat operating thonged ass, nut-swinger.
    I know you were there. But when everyone was arguing you were "hiding behind someone elses boat". That was my quote. Damn dude, you are an F'ind idiot. You are the one that brought Ken's name into this in your last post???? WTF you already forgot your last post?? Alcohol is taking your short term memory you short round little man.. :yuk: :cry:

GHTRIM
    Don, you are killing me over here !!! :rollside:
    These are easy pickins my friend.... (taking advantage of the less fortunate) :boxingguy :mix:

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast