Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: dog bite

repo man
    you live in norco and norco is animal country. i lived there all my life and have been bitten by everything with for legs. trust me animal control wont do anything but it WILL CAUSE A PROBLEM WITH THE NEIGHBORS. the worst bite i ever took was from a horse imagine if i tried to make them put the horse down.

dmontzsta
    Pull out a pistol and shoot the dog in the head, then dump it off the side of Dan's long ass driveway, in the middle of nowhere. No, that rot did not bite me.

repo man
    hardly any dog left the maggots got em

dmontzsta
    hardly any dog left the maggots got em
    Awesome, less evidence.
    Raskal, thats what you do bro. Kidnap it, shoot it and dump it, the maggots will take care of the evidence.

Ntwotrance
    their dog was out side the gate and my boy did not notice it and turned around on his way back the dog went after him and got him on his leg .my wife is all pissed off and wants the dog put down .anad i dont want no probs with the neighbor
    so, the dog was not in the owners control, and you don't want problems with them. are they aware that something happened? are they aware that this is not the first time? If you don't want problems with them, then go talk with them, let them know how you feel. Performance was right, it's not the dog, it's the owner(s). Legally, you have a leg to stand on and they don't, regardless of location, as this is a repeat occurance and that the dog wasn't under control. Let them know that you are not going to pursue it, but if it happens again to any other person that you will stand behind that other person. Let them know they're heading straight towards a lawsuit with the direction (or rather lack of) their heading with their dog being out of control. just my .02

repo man
    WHEN I WAS AKID THERE WAS A THREE LEGGED ONE EYED COLLIE MIX THAT OWNED THE STREET ,SEVENTH BETWEEN CALIFORNIA AND PEDLY IF YOU WALKED OR RODE YOUR BIKE PAST IT YOU GOT IT :2purples: STILL HAVE NIGHTMARES ABOUT THAT DAMN DOG

Ntwotrance
    WHEN I WAS AKID THERE WAS A THREE LEGGED ONE EYED COLLIE MIX THAT OWNED THE STREET ,SEVENTH BETWEEN CALIFORNIA AND PEDLY IF YOU WALKED OR RODE YOUR BIKE PAST IT YOU GOT IT :2purples: STILL HAVE NIGHTMARES ABOUT THAT DAMN DOG
    was the dogs name Lucky? :rollside:

repo man
    i don't know but IT was mean as sh%t.

Raskal
    talked to him and they said they will ether build a dog run or put him down <just because not the first time the dog bit a kid >andthere kids cant seem to keep the gate closed latly. i dont really want them to have to put their dog down but i really dont my kid to get bit again.i might just have to go bury a dog in my yard and let the maggots eat that basterd

repo man
    a muzzle is cheaper and looks cool as hell

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast