Thread: ?????????????

master13
    I have a 2004 Chevy Tahoe 5.3 engine. I would like to make it sound better/louder. What can I do at a very low cost to get the sound I want? Should I put a new muffler on it, if so what kind and how much should I expect to pay?
    Thanks for the help,
    Master13

KIDPUNCHY
    HOW BOUT YOU GET YOUR OWN AVATAR.........STEALIN FROM THE REV....THATS A MAJOR SIN :coffeycup

Performance 19
    My son just spent $130.00 and his '05 Silveradon sounds like our '95 did originally. Awesome! Will get the info from him and post or pm you.

pebo
    Just take it to your local muffler shop and get a flowmaster, 2 or 3 stage. About a $100 bucks installed. It will sound good.

master13
    Thanks for the info.

HOOTER SLED-
    Flowmaster for sure. They have diff. mufflers w/diff chamber set-ups for sound, performance etc.. Single, dual, whatever.
    Oh yea, and change your avatar too. Actually, maybe everyone should pick this as their avatar. Than we can see that fine piece of ass everywhere. Can't get enough.

tamalewagon
    Take your muffler off!
    Avatar theft is punishable by a year on the no drinky wagon! :hammer2:

BarryMac
    Flowmaster for sure. They have diff. mufflers w/diff chamber set-ups for sound, performance etc.. Single, dual, whatever.
    Oh yea, and change your avatar too. Actually, maybe everyone should pick this as their avatar. Than we can see that fine piece of ass everywhere. Can't get enough.
    Do the two chamber Flowmaster, it will sound more like a Big Block, in addition, I would opt for the Cat Back system, I think it's like $300.00 complete...