Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Thunder Nationals In Brady Jun. 4th - 5th

Shark In The Pond
    Whos coming and whos running ? I will be there and I got a wild hair so I'm going to run THE BLACK PEARL in RRII :jawdrop: Will be the first time on the rope and I sure wish there was a T&T day !

jdf
    hey shark good luck it's a fun class ....make sure your steering wheel is straight when you take off been there

Shark In The Pond
    hey shark good luck it's a fun class ....make sure your steering wheel is straight when you take off been there
    Bet that was no fun ? Thanks I look forward to getting on the rope and hope I don't embarr "ass" myself to bad trying to get the clock down ,lord knows I watch the clock enough but I'm sure all that will change sitting in the boat holding the rope and looking down the track ! :jawdrop:

jdf
    hey call me i will give you some pointer's 903-312-0791 ..

Shark In The Pond
    Thanks I will do so !

jdf
    i first race was a funny thing to watch when i left the rope i was late on the clock and had to run him down and out the back door .....

Liberator TJ1984
    Shark, don't think I will make it , gotta work that weekend..
    BUT : I did pick up a bellhousing cover while at the Waco drags so I can start working on my driveline cover :wink: and I think all that else is needed is a rope catch and kill switch for me to ready to run legaly ??
    I have heard I may have to run a jetaway ,popoff or ratchet due to having a blown motor ??? since I don't have any .
    ...I am doing a little research on the rules??
    Good to meet ya in Waco
    Gopher

esabataj
    Whos coming and whos running ? I will be there and I got a wild hair so I'm going to run THE BLACK PEARL in RRII :jawdrop: Will be the first time on the rope and I sure wish there was a T&T day !
    Better watch out Sharkie. I know first hand how addicting racing can be.
    Wish I could come up that weekend but I have to be in Amarillo on business :frown:
    Better have someone there to take lots of Pics.

Shark In The Pond
    Shark, don't think I will make it , gotta work that weekend..
    BUT : I did pick up a bellhousing cover while at the Waco drags so I can start working on my driveline cover :wink: and I think all that else is needed is a rope catch and kill switch for me to ready to run legaly ??
    I have heard I may have to run a jetaway ,popoff or ratchet due to having a blown motor ??? since I don't have any .
    ...I am doing a little research on the rules??
    Good to meet ya in Waco
    Gopher
    Bummer you can't make it but hopefully you guys are coming back to Waco for round 2 and if all goes well in Brady for me I will race Waco ! It was great to meet you and the Midnight Boat Works group again in Waco. I met most of ya'll at the Bikini Shoot but it was kinda breif . What about old Cornbread is he going to run Brady ?

Shark In The Pond
    Better watch out Sharkie. I know first hand how addicting racing can be.
    Wish I could come up that weekend but I have to be in Amarillo on business :frown:
    Better have someone there to take lots of Pics.
    Bummer again ! I'm spending money like I had it to get ready for Brady so I guess you can say I'm addicted all ready and I need a fix bad !

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast