Thread: Who had the large drop hitch 10-18"

DUECE'SDAD
    Somebody on here said awhile back that they had some large drop hitch for a reciever. I am just about done with my 2wd to 4wd conversion with 12 in lift and 38.5 on my 89 GMC suburban that everybody told me would be a waste of time and sell that two wheel drive. Anyways like always before i build one i figured i would see if anyone had one that they wanted to sell for a reasonable amount. Thanks , Dustin

cdog
    I've got one with a 18 inch drop. Solid bar stock. The damm thing weighs 40 pounds. Your in OK. I have $150 into it but will let it go for $100. Let me know if your intrested.

DUECE'SDAD
    Ive got 12 inch lift and the tires are 8.5 larger than stock so thats about 4 more inches, and my boat sits really really low, i think this is it, but i will be positive saturday when i get it out and back it to the boat and measure, thats definately a good deal, can i get a pic, i think this is the one ! !!

Mandelon
    Why not lift the boat trailer?

Havasubum
    i have 2 10 inch drop hitche for sale

DUECE'SDAD
    I finally got a measurement, from the center of my reciever to level ground, its approx. 28.5" and on with the trailer leveled out its 16" from the ground up to the top of the ball , so help me do the math, when you say 18" are where do you measure from, top of hitch to ball mounting surface, or top of ball, etc. Help ? ? ? ?

cdog
    Ive got 12 inch lift and the tires are 8.5 larger than stock so thats about 4 more inches, and my boat sits really really low, i think this is it, but i will be positive saturday when i get it out and back it to the boat and measure, thats definately a good deal, can i get a pic, i think this is the one ! !!
    Send me your private email and I can email you some pic's. I can't post them on ***boat. Sorry it took so long for a reply. I was at powel for the last week.
    Corey