Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: To anyone looking for killer deals...

ROZ
    Tweeter closed 19 stores accross the country and sold everything in the stores to a liquidation company to blow everything out as quickly as possible. The remainder of the stores and distribution centers will be sending discontinued and open box items to the closing stores to blow them out. I have no idea of price structure or how long they expect it to last, but there will be some killer deals to be had.
    Just thought I'd pass it on... 3 stores in so cal closing are Chino, Riverside, and Chula Vista. We have stores in other states closing as well, so I'll get try to get a list and post it for those who wish to take advantage of it...
    The liquidation company bought inventory from us. We no longer own it and can not sell it. Deals are only good in the closing stores. Prices are likely normal now, but as with all liquidations overtime the prices will get marked down below actual cost...
    This in no way helps me.... I just thought I'd pass on the info to those who wish to take advantage of it ...

Jordy
    Does this affect Showcase at all???

ROZ
    I think they closed the b&O store in Chandler...

mbrown2
    Tweeter closed 19 stores accross the country and sold everything in the stores to a liquidation company to blow everything out as quickly as possible. The remainder of the stores and distribution centers will be sending discontinued and open box items to the closing stores to blow them out. I have no idea of price structure or how long they expect it to last, but there will be some killer deals to be had.
    Just thought I'd pass it on... 3 stores in so cal closing are Chino, Riverside, and Chula Vista. We have stores in other states closing as well, so I'll get try to get a list and post it for those who wish to take advantage of it...
    The liquidation company bought inventory from us. We no longer own it and can not sell it. Deals are only good in the closing stores. Prices are likely normal now, but as with all liquidations overtime the prices will get marked down below actual cost...
    This in no way helps me.... I just thought I'd pass on the info to those who wish to take advantage of it ...

When does the Chino store start blowing stuff out?

ROZ
    When does the Chino store start blowing stuff out?
    All I know is that we have no control over the product and the liquidation company has already taken over....

RiverOtter

:idea: What about TN?

ROZ
    :idea: What about TN?
    Pretty sure the closed a store there... Nashvill, I think.. I'll check when I get back into the office...
    I'm going to the sado masticistic dentist now...

Phat Matt
    How does this affect you ROZ? Are you cool?

bear down
    Roz,
    I hope everything works out for you whether you stay with the company or not. Good luck and if you need any help just ask!!

ROZ
    As of today, the 3 people left in my division here on the west side are alright. Bcause my knowledge of the home/car/business systems we sell and install is fairly solid and growing, the VP has given me a lot of outside work... I guess you can say I'm good for now, but ya never know Thanks for asking
    There are going to be some good deals at the stores, so if you're in the area stop in to see what they have

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast