Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Obesity in America

Mrs.charitycase
    No obesity there. Not one bit. None that I can see. Nada. Nothing. LMAO.. I am on a see food diet.LOL..I eat alot beleive it or not. That's why I work out...that and so I don't have to drink light beer. BUDWEISER baby!!

HCS
    There's this big fat kid that rides his bike around my neighborhood picking on all the other kids.
    He yells at other kids threatening to kick their asses, I saw
    him the other day calling these two little girls out.
    He was screaming you (f)ucking bitches I'll beat your bleep and bleep asses.
    He didn't know I was watching.
    Now this fat little (f)uck needs his nuts kicked clean up to his eyeballs.
    God damn fat little (f)ucking punk.
    I blame it all on the parents. Problem is, is that their parents don't give a shit.
    They live on food stamps and do nothing but eat. So their kids are a product of them.
    One other big problem is that their making it so fast food chains can except food stamps.
    Now there's a solution. Here's some food stamps kid go get yourself a cheese burger and fries. I'm to lazy to go to the store and cook dinner.

Krazy K
    When summer came around, you would always find me at the community pool. I practically lived there. And I rode my bike there!! I rode my bike all over the place! I just read somewhere of this person who spends, i shit you not, 30 HOURS A WEEK PLAYING The Matrix Online! No wonder kids are getting fatter and fatter. Look at the influx of the Internet and Video Games.
    I spend enough time on my computer. I'd like to get an XBOX, but then I'd spend more time on my already huge ass! And yes, I was diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes about 1 1/2 years ago!

Mrs.charitycase
    I would guess that genetics play a large part too. Yes it does. My dad is 6'2" and skinny and my mom is 5'4" and not very skinny.

Mrs.charitycase
    There's this big fat kid that rides his bike around my neighborhood picking on all the other kids.
    He yells at other kids threatening to kick their asses, I saw
    him the other day calling these two little girls out.
    He was screaming you (f)ucking bitches I'll beat your bleep and bleep asses.
    He didn't know I was watching.
    Now this fat little (f)uck needs his nuts kicked clean up to his eyeballs.
    God damn fat little (f)ucking punk.
    I blame it all on the parents. Problem is, is that their parents don't give a shit.
    They live on food stamps and do nothing but eat. So their kids are a product of them.
    One other big problem is that their making it so fast food chains can except food stamps.
    Now there's a solution. Here's some food stamps kid go get yourself a cheese burger and fries. I'm to lazy to go to the store and cook dinner. I hear ya. That sh*t pisses me off! I blame the parents too. He woudn't bully so much if his parents gave him some self esteem, attention and a beating. I didn't know that they take food stamps now. I thought it was bad enough about the credit cards and ATM. Although ATM does come in handy.

cruser
    How many hours a day do we spend looking at this site? (When it's up that is!)
    I am type 2 diabetic myself. However, when I diagnosed with Diabetes, my doctor told me that they redifined the cutoff point for when you are considered diabetic. He said the acceptibleblood sugar levels used to be 130-135 or so but they dropped that to 120. My blood sugar levels were 125-130 so I was diabetic. The doctor also told me that he had attended a convention that weekend where the proposal was to lower the acceptible blood sugar levels to 95-100. My target sugar level is 90-100, which I usually maintain. After being diagnosed, I attended some classes where a dietician helped my wife and I figure out what we should and shouldn't eat. The materials presented still had the old cut off points for acceptable blood sugar levels.
    I am not saying that the acceptible sugar levels didn't need to be adjusted, but no wonder the number of people considered Diabetic is on the rise.

HCS
    I hear ya. That sh*t pisses me off! I blame the parents too. He woudn't bully so much if his parents gave him some self esteem, attention and a beating. I didn't know that they take food stamps now. I thought it was bad enough about the credit cards and ATM. Although ATM does come in handy.
    It just erks me when I see people shopping at the local liquor store with their food stamps.
    Not to pick on people that aren't so fortunate.
    But I saw the lady with a couple of kids one time with handfulls of chips, cookies, sodas and all kinds of other junk food that was in the store.
    I thought to myself, what the hell is she doing?
    Then when she gets to the register she pays for everything with food stamps.
    Her tab was over 80 bucks. I thought what the hell?
    Wonder why kids are fat. Sheesh.

Mrs.charitycase
    It just erks me when I see people shopping at the local liquor store with their food stamps.
    Not to pick on people that aren't so fortunate.
    But I saw the lady with a couple of kids one time with handfulls of chips, cookies, sodas and all kinds of other junk food that was in the store.
    I thought to myself, what the hell is she doing?
    Then when she gets to the register she pays for everything with food stamps.
    Her tab was over 80 bucks. I thought what the hell?
    Wonder why kids are fat. Sheesh. I KNOW! I've seen that a couple of times. We weren't a rich family when I was a kid, but we got what we needed and we never had food stamps. If you have kids..prepare for them. They come first. BTW I don't have any because I am selfish.lol

WYRD
    We're turning into a nation of fat lazy pussies.
    Before you know it we will all be Canadian :devil:

HCS
    Hey, at least he's out riding his bike.
    Until someone knocks him off with a baseball bat. :lightsabe

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast