Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Billy B aka Krazy Kolors! @#&*!!!!

dossangers
    AWESTRUCK!I have to say it again. I pulled the boat out in the sun and i have a real hard time taking my eyes off of it!!! The last six months have been stressful to say the least but now looking back what a ball!Billy exceeded all my expectations by a LONG SHOT! everybody was teasing me about making needles but Billy came thru!!! How about this schedual: clear coat on wednesday at 9 pm. Bobby B. rubbed boat from 8 am to 7 pm thursday MR. PERFECTION! 5 am fri at shop rigging 15hr days arrive at needles 8pm sun Blast off!!!! IM JUST NOW RECOVERING! anyway!!Billy's Work is SECOND to NONE PERIOD!!! This boat has been my LIFERING along with all the GREAT FRIENDS ive met the last 2 years. Thanks BILLY and EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wayne & Janahttp://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/119Image136_copyx.jpg

Nice avitar there little buddy.......................C'mon!

vdriver4ever
    Wayne,
    My brother and I have been sitting here in the cold raining season of Idaho and drooling over your boat. Wish we could have made Needles ourselves. We had two late model races that crowded the weekends.
    You should be damn proud....

Wayne,
    The boat is outta freaking control!!!!
    It is gonna be a bad ass summer :220v: :220v:

dmontzsta
    It doesnt get any better than that.

mouzer
    DAMN WAYNE,I was really excited to sell my beezer and pick up my 21 ft v-drive daycruiser,now after looking at yours im sick about selling mine!yours is awsome,Billy did a bitchen job!(my head hurts again) :idea: what to do!

TUNNEL T
    JUST WANNA SAY that boat is BITCHEN! it's my wallpaper on my computer now! billy my cuz's is jazzed about getting his done and painted now! tony hope you enjoy the boat , nice meeting you again ,boatmaster said he'd refill your cooler next year. j/k TUNNEL T

lucky
    JUST WANNA SAY that boat is BITCHEN! it's my wallpaper on my computer now! billy my cuz's is jazzed about getting his done and painted now! tony hope you enjoy the boat , nice meeting you again ,boatmaster said he'd refill your cooler next year. j/k TUNNEL T
    lol yea i'm bumping rankin off of mine for waynes's

MAXIMUS
    AWESTRUCK!I have to say it again. I pulled the boat out in the sun and i have a real hard time taking my eyes off of it!!! The last six months have been stressful to say the least but now looking back what a ball!Billy exceeded all my expectations by a LONG SHOT! everybody was teasing me about making needles but Billy came thru!!! How about this schedual: clear coat on wednesday at 9 pm. Bobby B. rubbed boat from 8 am to 7 pm thursday MR. PERFECTION! 5 am fri at shop rigging 15hr days arrive at needles 8pm sun Blast off!!!! IM JUST NOW RECOVERING! anyway!!Billy's Work is SECOND to NONE PERIOD!!! This boat has been my LIFERING along with all the GREAT FRIENDS ive met the last 2 years. Thanks BILLY and EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wayne & Janahttp://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/119Image136_copyx.jpg
    Well its like this... I was out at my good buddy Tazarski's place yesterday picking up my new seat for speed, when all of a sudden this terribly loud paint scheme caught my attention & lured me over to it mid conversation. I told Ron excuse me I have to take a look at your customers boat! I was quite honored to have a moment alone with it! :devil: Kinda reminded me of a certain episode of Deadwood... lol I zipped up & went back to visiting with Ron...
    Wayne that is one beautiful piece of art work! I am very impressed with the results! Take good care of her. Billy I know you do nice work for a cracker, but I must say there amigo, that paint is by far the finest I have had the pleasure to rub up on! PERIOD! It is beyond professional my friend & should be known! For those of you who want to see something truely special, make a point to come & see that rig! Now don't expect me to cheerlead overhere again! :notam:

Beautiful Noise
    Wayne..........1 Word AWESOME

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast