Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: 805,661,818 Hot Boat Get together

Jetdriver
    What a waste of time that was.... You all suck ! I've never seen such a motley group in my life. And a shower every now and then wouldn't hurt some of you !!!
    Just Kidding, it was a good little get together. Too bad most of you stayed in the parking lot at Los Toros instead of coming over to the cat for some pool and saggy boobs
    Talk about trailer bitches!!!!!!!!!!

plaster dave
    Well it was good seeing everyone last night we got to do this again.

MRS. MAINEVENT
    Hey plasterdave you guys finish off that pithcer I gave you?
    Good to see some people there that was fun to bad everyone had to take off early. Hey did moneypitt(with two t's) make it home o.k., lol?!!!! That guy is off the hook :shift:
    There were some people that I wanted to meet that were there but didn't maybe next time. We should do this again on a friday or saturday night.

plaster dave
    Hey plasterdave you guys finish off that pithcer I gave you?
    Good to see some people there that was fun to bad everyone had to take off early. Hey did moneypitt(with two t's) make it home o.k., lol?!!!! That guy is off the hook :shift:
    There were some people that I wanted to meet that were there but didn't maybe next time. We should do this again on a friday or saturday night.
    Ya we finished off that pitcher and some more thanks. Ya we should do a fri. or sat. that way everyone will stay later.

MAINEVENT
    Ya we finished off that pitcher and some more thanks. Ya we should do a fri. or sat. that way everyone will stay later.
    And dont have to show up to work Drunk :lightsabe :messedup: in the AM

Moneypitt
    Of course I made it home, and up at 0530, to work at 0645, until 1730, THEN, thankfully, home again to catch up on my sleep. Had a good time meeting everyone, but I agree, next time, not on a "school night"................MP(2Ts)..

Moneypitt
    Any of you "wanna be" hot boaters ready for Red Bluff?............MP
    PS: Why was my "making it home" an issue? I stayed up until 0030, and still made "opening the door" at the shop without any problem at all, and who said that "saggy tits" was a problem?.....................MP

alfonzo
    Any of you "wanna be" hot boaters ready for Red Bluff?............MP
    PS: Why was my "making it home" an issue? I stayed up until 0030, and still made "opening the door" at the shop without any problem at all, and who said that "saggy tits" was a problem?.....................MPMP(2T's) you were cracken me up it was good to meet you.BTW it takes a little longer that 4-5 hours to get to Red bluff.LOL!!!!!

Moneypitt
    I'm headed for Fresno Thursday morning..Hooking up with the 550 boat for the trip to Red Bluff in the afternoon. Providing the testing today was a success...........If I mentioned 4 or 5 hours?, maybe I meant to Fresno?.....But I think that trip is about 3 to 4 hours from Newbury Park...........MP(2Ts)

alfonzo
    I'm headed for Fresno Thursday morning..Hooking up with the 550 boat for the trip to Red Bluff in the afternoon. Providing the testing today was a success...........If I mentioned 4 or 5 hours?, maybe I meant to Fresno?.....But I think that trip is about 3 to 4 hours from Newbury Park...........MP(2Ts)You said 4-5 hours from your place to Red bluff..I think you were feeling pretty good at that point though. If I remember its about 9 hours to Redding and Red bluff is about 30-40 min south of there=8 1/2 hours. :idea:

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415