Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SD get together substitute?

BarryMac
    That's the truth...walking with 2 small kids takes a few extra hours! :hammer2: Do you guys hang and the sandbar just outside of Fishers and Martinez or go further north?
    Much further North, we generally go past Pichacho, there is a pretty bitchen beach area that we like to hang on, I will try and be on the water early on Saturday and get up there before it gets taken, shall I stop by and knock on your Camper door???

tamalewagon
    Much further North, we generally go past Pichacho, there is a pretty bitchen beach area that we like to hang on, I will try and be on the water early on Saturday and get up there before it gets taken, shall I stop by and knock on your Camper door???
    Absolutely! We'll be up! I don't know if I can get my "whacker" that far north...depends on the water level. Shoot, last year I couldn't go much further north that Lake Ferguson and it's a shallow hull dammit.

BarryMac
    Absolutely! We'll be up! I don't know if I can get my "whacker" that far north...depends on the water level. Shoot, last year I couldn't go much further north that Lake Ferguson and it's a shallow hull dammit.
    Follow me brother, once past the Big Sandbars your fine, I'll show you the way...

AvengerBabe
    Alright, I'll bring the pineapple again that weekend too, but you guys have to promise to help eat it. GJB is a little wimpy beeyotch and only had ONE! We had to eat them all by ourselves and whoa, after a couple of handfuls you get pretty loopy!

BarryMac
    Alright, I'll bring the pineapple again that weekend too, but you guys have to promise to help eat it. GJB is a little wimpy beeyotch and only had ONE! We had to eat them all by ourselves and whoa, after a couple of handfuls you get pretty loopy!
    Whatever, I'm no whimpy biatch, just ask the Irmanator...

tamalewagon
    Follow me brother, once past the Big Sandbars your fine, I'll show you the way...
    That's a plan, but just in case I think I'll bring a few extra props!

Brady Bunch
    AB, make me some birthday brownies ......PLEASE! :smile:

BarryMac
    AB, make me some birthday brownies ......PLEASE! :smile:
    Does she make them with any special ingredients???

Brady Bunch
    Does she make them with any special ingredients???
    No! But they are so good!

BarryMac
    No! But they are so good!
    Cool, can't wait til this weekend, it's gonna be a lot of fun, When are you and the twin baby hulkster getting in???

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast