Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: iPod Question

essexjet
    By the way, I'll have something you want in about 2-3 weeks.
    Which one Michael, this topic or the other one I talked to you about. Does you sony headunit have an aux input, if so then I think you can conect your ipod through there.

Magic34
    Which one Michael, this topic or the other one I talked to you about. Does you sony headunit have an aux input, if so then I think you can conect your ipod through there.
    THe other one.... and no idea on the headunit yet, haven't seen it.

TrojanDan
    TrojanDan and ElChingon have an Ipod set up with their Sony deck
    Si Senor (just got back from having 6 margaritas :messedup: ). Don't use the FM receiver thingy. It will suck. Do a search on Amazon or whatever website to hear the complaints. We have the Sony 757 (I think) 10-Disc Changer and unpluged the red and white RCA's going to it and pluged in a Y-splitter that has a red and white RCA on one side and a headphone plug on the other side. The headphone jack plugs into the headphone jack of the Ipod while the red and white sides plugs into the RCA's that I unplugged from the CD changer but are still connected to the headunit. Sounds confusing but it's not. I'm just drunk. :crossx:
    Hey Roz! You focker you!

Magic34
    Si Senor (just got back from having 6 margaritas :messedup: ). Don't use the FM receiver thingy. It will suck. Do a search on Amazon or whatever website to hear the complaints. We have the Sony 757 (I think) 10-Disc Changer and unpluged the red and white RCA's going to it and pluged in a Y-splitter that has a red and white RCA on one side and a headphone plug on the other side. The headphone jack plugs into the headphone jack of the Ipod while the red and white sides plugs into the RCA's that I unplugged from the CD changer but are still connected to the headunit. Sounds confusing but it's not. I'm just drunk. :crossx:
    Hey Roz! You focker you!
    Dude, you make sense when your drunk. Thanks!

Magic34
    Dude, you make sense when your drunk. Thanks!
    Wait, to stay in tradition.... Gracias

TrojanDan
    Wait, to stay in tradition.... Gracias
    De Nada. BTW, I've been following your 34' build on RRX. Looks awesome.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12