Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone want to trade hulls?

Harlem
    I am getting frusterated! I have a 19' Nordic picklefork that needs to be painted. the problem is I am in Illinois for the next 2 months and my boat is in Riverside Ca. I dont have time to work on it, and dont want the headache anymore, So if anyone out there has a hull they would want to trade me for let me know! I'll trade it straight across for a regular 18' jet boat hull that already has a descent gelcoat. My boat is a 1979 Nordic Picklefork (looks identical to a 19' Eliminator Daytona) It needs to be painted or gelcoated, needs upholstery, Has a Berkely split bowl pump W/place divertor, 2 nice polished round fuel tanks, I also have NEW gauges for along with a whole lot more of new items for it, If you are interested post a picture of your hull on this topic and I will Email you a picture of it. I bought it cause its the performance hull I always wanted, I just dont have time for it right now!

disco_charger
    Got a pic?

Harlem
    I have pictures of it I just dont know how to post them on the forum, I only know how to send them Email.
    Sorry!

disco_charger
    go ahead and email them to me
    duke714@earthlink.net

Hallett19
    you should check ebay man, there are some good hulls for sale on there for dirt cheap, and some look decsent

JESSE
    I PUT A PIC OF THE BOAT IN READERS RIDES
    FOR HARLEM
    [This message has been edited by JESSE (edited April 10, 2002).]

JESSE
    [URL=http://free.***boat.net/gallery/reader_rides/jet_boats...1.JPGhttp://free.***boat.net/gallery/reader_rides/jet_boats1.JPG[/URL]
    [This message has been edited by JESSE (edited April 10, 2002)
    I CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET THE PIC OVER
    HERE SOME ONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW
    THANKS JESS
    [This message has been edited by JESSE (edited April 10, 2002).]

grimreaper
    H - what ebay key-words are you talking about using on ebay past the word sanger?

flat broke

Harlem
    Yes thats the hull, That picture really does not do it justice! It lookes a million times nicer than that! Ill have Jesse put some more pictures of it from different angles later. There is a better picture of what it lookes like, Go to readers rides and check out a picture of a white picklefork with checkers painted on the rear part of it, my hull and that one next to each other are identical!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast