Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Big Awww Shit!

oldbuck40
    Maybe it's only the BBF that likes alot of carb.
    hahaha we will see grasshopper!

Greaser
    hey did john ever get any heads yet?
    Yea, I think evrything is ready for assembly now. I think his motor should be ready sometime next week So, it shouldnt be to long for him now.

oldbuck40
    Yea, I think evrything is ready for assembly now. I think his motor should be ready sometime next week So, it shouldnt be to long for him now.looks like im going to have another intake and a set of heads for sale,holley strip dominater intake (oval port) and the heads are truck heads not sure on the # but they have been milled 60 and ported. i have about 1 1/2 seasons on the heads with all new parts in them if someone is interested i'll bring the stuff to sommerville!

Taylorman
    Sorry about your troubles. I had one of my own yesterday. We just had a new baby so i don't have much time for boating. I decided to take the boat out for a quick run Sat morning. So i leave my house at 7AM and was to be home by 10. I put the boat in the water and float it off the trailer like i always do. Park my truck, push the boat off the shore, get in as im floating farther away from shore. Guess what, boat wont start. So i paddle in and a guy in a bass boat offers to jump start. After 10 min of trying, no luck. Put boat on the trailer and i went waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to the end of the parking area so i can jump the boat with my truck. Got it started and let it warm up for a minute so it would fire up when i put it back in the water. Get back to the ramp and backed boat into water, won't start. Cursed and went home. Worked in yard at house and pouted all day long. Pissed off the rest of the weekend. Ordered new optima battery and bling bling billet battery box on ebay. Now im $250 poorer and did not get to run my boat.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12