Thread: paging ...MRS GHTIRM.......

FRENCHIE
    as long as you like it i wont change a thang!!!!....oh and tell 'D' he better get in 3 times today.....he is gaining on me!!!! Have a safe trip today, is it jacuzzi time yet!!!?? :wink: luvs ya!! :devil:

MsGHTRIM
    as long as you like it i wont change a thang!!!!....oh and tell 'D' he better get in 3 times today.....he is gaining on me!!!! Have a safe trip today, is it jacuzzi time yet!!!?? :wink: luvs ya!! :devil:
    Oh no, don't change a thang. I'm likin' it!!!!!!! :wink: I'll call you when I'm sittin' in the cuzzi, havin' a cocktail, and well, you know the rest. :wink: :wink: :devil:

FRENCHIE
    Oh no, don't change a thang. I'm likin' it!!!!!!! :wink: I'll call you when I'm sittin' in the cuzzi, havin' a cocktail, and well, you know the rest. :wink: :wink: :devil:
    :wink: all about the twins!! :wink:

MsGHTRIM
    BTW, I failed to mention that I'll be missin' u and luv you too, sweet cheeks with the nice shorts.