Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Our friend FRENCHIE

dicudmore
    If memory serves through my haze last night...there was a lot of Frenchie bashing going on here last night. Feel like I owe it to Leon to throw in my .02
    I for sure don't need to see any more of those shorts pics... Next time pics of Mrs French instead please!!! :wink:
    Lets remember at the end of the day Leon's just another guy like the rest of us who likes to have a good time at the river. Back when he had a boat that is!!!
    From what I know of him, he'd give the shirt off his back to almost any of us if needed, or food off his table (well, maybe beer out of the cooler is more like it.)
    Leon and Mrs French invited a bunch of us into their home for a halloween party, they were some of the first to be in contact w/Mark and Melissa after that horrific accident they had last year (and keep the rest of us updated on their condition) Also among the first to offer any type of assistance they could to the Battles after that Rice Rd accident...
    So I guess what I was trying to remind everybody is there is a genuine person behind all the posing, the SHOCKWAVE spam, the <<<<<, and well all that BS. Oh, and Leon, the fire jokes went a little too far in my opinion :hammerhea
    now back to our regularly scheduled bashing :wink:
    Heck let me be the first...who is this FRENCHIE mofo that doesn't even own a boat? :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea

welk2party
    Frenchie had a boat?

WYRD
    Who is FRENCHIE Is he from CANADA
    Even through all the BS I have met Leon and I must say he is a Stand up guy that always tries to make everyone around him as comfortable as possible and he would give you the shirt off his back if need be ( although I would not recommend this cause he may of worn this up his buttcrack as well :2purples: )
    Your a keeper in my book French :wink: <----------------I mean this in the most non gay way possible
    WYRD

Jbb
    you know how he does it.....

INSman
    WTF I don't understand is why the hell is Jordie getting all tweaked about what happened or almost happened between Frenchie's boat and another boat that had nothing to do with Jordie ?
    Okay, so people make mistakes driving in the channel, at the sandbar and everywhere else in between. If Leon squared it up with the other party, great then. I for one with twin sticks on my new boat am ceratinly not the perfect driver yet, but shit, I am gonna' figure it out pretty damn fast !!
    Actually feel pretty comfortable with them already, but just like all other powered vehicle/boat manuveurs, just don't "OVER" correct on throttle or steering and things should work themselves out.
    In the end, not everyone on these boards is going to be the best of friends with every single person here, but attitude goes a long way, and I personally try to treat others as I expect to be treated. Leon has been nice to me, but seeing those damn shorts were certainly something I could have done without !! :2purples: :2purples: :hammerhea
    That being said, if it was me that was going to get the spanking from the peach thong hottie and MrsGhtrim, I would have done the EXACT same with my shorts !! :jawdrop:

Jrocket
    you know how he does it.....
    Yeah I do,thats the part that scares me.

Havasu Hangin'
    Leon and Mrs French invited a bunch of us into their home for a halloween party...
    You got invited to a party?

barbigrl
    If memory serves through my haze last night...there was a lot of Frenchie bashing going on here last night. Feel like I owe it to Leon to throw in my .02
    I for sure don't need to see any more of those shorts pics... Next time pics of Mrs French instead please!!! :wink:
    Lets remember at the end of the day Leon's just another guy like the rest of us who likes to have a good time at the river. Back when he had a boat that is!!!
    From what I know of him, he'd give the shirt off his back to almost any of us if needed, or food off his table (well, maybe beer out of the cooler is more like it.)
    Leon and Mrs French invited a bunch of us into their home for a halloween party, they were some of the first to be in contact w/Mark and Melissa after that horrific accident they had last year (and keep the rest of us updated on their condition) Also among the first to offer any type of assistance they could to the Battles after that Rice Rd accident...
    So I guess what I was trying to remind everybody is there is a genuine person behind all the posing, the SHOCKWAVE spam, the <<<<<, and well all that BS. Oh, and Leon, the fire jokes went a little too far in my opinion :hammerhea
    now back to our regularly scheduled bashing :wink:
    Heck let me be the first...who is this FRENCHIE mofo that doesn't even own a boat? :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea
    I can't beleive I missed the drama!!
    However I agree with ya Dan....your such a nice guy!! :rollside:
    We all talk shit and have had our fair share thrown at us (god knows I have) but in the end everyone is always there to help one another out!

Jrocket
    I for one with twin sticks on my new boat am ceratinly not the perfect driver yet, but shit, I am gonna' figure it out pretty damn fast !!
    Note too self:Keep an eye out when INSman is on the water!

Jordy
    WTF I don't understand is why the hell is Jordie getting all tweaked about what happened or almost happened between Frenchie's boat and another boat that had nothing to do with Jordie ?
    Maybe I'm just doing my part to make everyone else aware of the dangerous behavior so they know to be especially careful when leon is at the helm as he seems to be oblivious to what is going on around him. Doing my part to make the river a safer place. You know how I do it. How's that sound?
    Jordy
    p.s. He's not my friend. I tried to go that route but he's just too cool for me.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast