Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Our friend FRENCHIE

dicudmore
    Note too self:Keep an eye out when INSman is on the water!
    I think you're safe Jrocket... first weekend out w/it was last weekend and he didn't hurt anybody, it must be uphill from there :wink:

Big Warlock
    Frenchie has his own driver!!!!!! Damn!!!! Sometimes the "OWNER" ike to take the helm from the "CAPTAIN." Jeeeeeeesh!!!!!! Mel would never let Frenchie hit anything!!! :hammer2: :hammerhea

MsDrmr
    Even through all the BS I have met Leon and I must say he is a Stand up guy that always tries to make everyone around him as comfortable as possible and he would give you the shirt off his back if need be
    I could not agree more with this statement. Leon is a wonderful, outstanding person that has gone out of his way to be nice and friendly with everyone. I have a wonderful time as his Halloween bash last year, and several times he went out of his way to make sure all were having a wonderful time, and that all felt comfortable.....Leon, hats of to you always..

phebus
    Frenchie is all about having a good time. You have to admire that. I look forward to meeting him someday.

HCS
    lol. I certainly don't need to see those shorts. :hammerhea

WYRD
    Frenchie is all about having a good time. You have to admire that. I look forward to meeting him someday.
    With his shorts on or off? :idea: :idea:

superdave013
    Maybe I'm just doing my part to make everyone else aware of the dangerous behavior so they know to be especially careful when leon is at the helm as he seems to be oblivious to what is going on around him. Doing my part to make the river a safer place. You know how I do it. How's that sound?
    Jordy
    p.s. He's not my friend. I tried to go that route but he's just too cool for me.
    Hey Jordie
    I think it's cause he's got a better ass then you so there for you must be tossin out some hate. lol
    I must have missed what ever but I'll do my best Tom Brown to stir the pot a bit.

RiverDave
    I talked to Leon on the phone way back in the day (After I poked a little fun at him and others with regards to the "Flex Off" threads).. I was just playing around on the internet, and maybe trying to discourage some certain behaviors occurring on the board that I deemed to be a little on the gayer side of things. Since we've talked on the phone I've not said one negative thing about him on the boards, and have bit my tongue on more then one occassion since then. I do that out of respect to some of our mutual acquaintences. I don't want to put them in a weird spot becuase I have an issue with some of Frenchie's behavior..
    Overall though I have this to say, and it's more directed towards Frenchie so I hope he reads it carefully. Your on an internet message board, one that damn near 50% of the river is on, or lurks on. You on top of that are an attention ***** on this message board, constantly putting the spot light on yourself and making sure that everybody notices you.. If you disagree with that, feel free to go back and look at anyone of your threads that start with
    >>>>>>>>>>>> Blah Blah <<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    You and a couple of your chronies talk a little shit every now and again, but not too much.. But I'll tell ya when somebody fires back you take it all personal and get all crazy about it. On top of that, while your making sure the spotlight is on you, you do things (I.E. that shorts picture, the flex off bullshit, etc.. etc..) that are almost enticing people to rag on you.. ???
    I'm not writing this to talk shit on you, and I hope your not reading it that way.. It's more a peace of advice then anything. If your going to be in the spotlight 24/7 then your going to have to deal with the responsibillity, and reprecussions of that. Some people aren't going to like what you have to say, or like you personally for various reasons. Some people are going to like you for who you are, and some people are going to be swinging from your nuts for various reasons. When that goes down, if you can't cope with it, you either need to A. Defend your behavior, B. Change your behavior C. Don't come on ***boat anymore. At some point (as you already discovered with the flex offs) your going to run into some guy that's going to take away option A. Then if you don't go to option B. Is only going to leave you with Option C. Because as I did (and believe me it really wasn't that hard) in the past, they can simply make it embarassng for you to come here, and no longer enjoyable for you to post. At some point your just going to say fock it and not come back anymore. Or goto another board etc..
    I think your a good guy deep down Leon.. Albeit probably a little confused about somethings, Dicudmore is right you'd give the shirt right off your back. I think if you just toned the whole spotlight program down a bit on here, and kept your shorts at a reasonable level you'll be just fine.
    In the meantime though, I can tell you for the last couple of months I've been..
    RD <---- just shaking my head

Beer-30
    Was that Frenchie at KACHINA?
    (snicker) :devil:

dicudmore
    or the shorts off his ass.
    that sir is a visual we DO NOT NEED...
    the pics were bad enough

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast