Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Complete Race ready Biesemeyer (minus mtr) for sale.

BILLY.B
    A buddy of mine from Charlotte N.C. is selling his 79 Biesemeyer stage 3 on a dolly trailer along with his enclosed trailer. Boat has a real nice paint job ( multicolors on a white hull) and the installation is done in purple powder coat. Trailer has a tool box (no tools) and also has some cabinets. Anyone interested can give Paul Fitzgerald a call at 704-902-7229 ( Southern Thunder Marine) for more details. Asking price $17.500.

Ex PSI Canyon
    Geez Billy, what a coincedence!

GofastRacer
    Hey Matt, better jump on this one!..

superdave013
    Hey Matt, better jump on this one!..
    I was hoping mouser would get it. :idea: Then I could buy it at a loss to him a month later!

GofastRacer
    I was hoping mouser would get it. :idea: Then I could buy it at a loss to him a month later!

Ex PSI Canyon
    Art, Let me pull 17k out of my butt! last time I checked I could'nt pull that much! 17k for a hull only! Damn, I got a deal buying Darrin's Quickshot boat! Although I'm sure it's nice I aint spendin that much, Let's calculate how many carpets I will have to clean at 100 each. Forget it!. LOL

superdave013
    Art, Let me pull 17k out of my butt! last time I checked I could'nt pull that much! 17k for a hull only! Damn, I got a deal buying Darrin's Quickshot boat! Although I'm sure it's nice I aint spendin that much, Let's calculate how many carpets I will have to clean at 100 each. Forget it!. LOL
    sounds like it comes with both trailers too. Not bad if the enclosed is pretty nice too.

GofastRacer
    Yep, can always sell the trailer and the Mandella!.

BILLY.B
    Art, 17k for a hull only! Damn. LOOK CLOSE MATT, $17,500 is for boat and dolly trailer and the enclosed trailer. Not to mention that is the asking price :idea: . Maybe if you cleaned the guy's carpets for lets say 10 years you could barder for it .

VD CRUISER

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast