Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Got some great advice from a newbie today...

Jordy
    you guys need to get out more and try to get laid thats what the boats for not the computer
    Figured I'd save him some time and pass it on to the rest of you guys so he doesn't have to send it via PM to everyone who posts on here. Wish I would have thought of this, but now that it's been pointed out, I'm going to give it a shot. :notam:
    Thanks again Newb.
    p.s. The capital letters and punctuation don't cost anymore to use and make things easier to read.

Her454
    You are on a roll tonight Mr Jordy. :rollside:

phebus
    So, he hit home huh Jordy?

Jordy
    So, he hit home huh Jordy?
    Yeah, I'm devastated. Shot right over my bow. How did he know I was saving myself for marriage??? Big internet bully. Maybe I'll go join Myspace and see if I can use the computer to get laid. That would be kind of ironic huh???
    p.s. I hope he doesn't find out that I don't have a boat. Then I'm really screwed. :notam:
    I'm still holding out for pics of the Outerlimits. Gotta be some kind of boat with twin 1450's in it.

WUTWZAT
    Figured I'd save him some time and pass it on to the rest of you guys so he doesn't have to send it via PM to everyone who posts on here. Wish I would have thought of this, but now that it's been pointed out, I'm going to give it a shot. :notam:
    Thanks again Newb.
    p.s. The capital letters and punctuation don't cost anymore to use and make things easier to read.
    Oh snap, is that what I have been doing wrong this entire time, and I thought it was my personality and aftershave that kept the ladies away.
    Jason

Mrs.Racer277
    OMG I am LMFAO right now.
    Jordy why is it you bring out the best in people???

Her454
    Never fails LMAO.................

Jordy
    I think it's my personality and aftershave.

Ziggy
    Damn, that guy is brilliant.......

TRUMP TIGHT
    Thanks again Newb.
    Well he must not have someone at home cuz sometimes when i get laid while on the computer im taking care of two things at once!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast