Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Post M.I.L.F. Pictures here

topless
    Wow I just buzzed through this and remembered the drama it brought up. Lets see where this goes.Drama??? On ***boat????NOOOOOOOO :notam: :squiggle: :sqeyes:

djunkie
    Drama??? On ***boat????NOOOOOOOO :notam: :squiggle: :sqeyes:
    No really... I'm serious.

topless
    No really... I'm serious. Oh I remember it well. Too bad some have to get their panties in a wad. I think it started because he was jealous because he hs no MILF.

meaniam
    damn. that is fed up j540 boat is defiate milf. if for any reason you cant say that you need to get your eyes checked, or you are just gay.id place her in the 7 or 8 category. i never give out 10s. cant remember giving 9s.but i do need to change my grading scale. and it is far to strict. and im getting to damn old. average ladies for me get a 4 or a 5. so that places j540 wife up pretty damn high. i cant just give out a 10
    not in any way am i saying im all that at all.

Wonderboy
    damn. that is fed up j540 boat is defiate milf. if for any reason you cant say that you need to get your eyes checked, or you are just gay.id place her in the 7 or 8 category. i never give out 10s. cant remember giving 9s.but i do need to change my grading scale. and it is far to strict. and im getting to damn old. average ladies for me get a 4 or a 5. so that places j540 wife up pretty damn high. i cant just give out a 10
    HUH????????????

probablecause
    Brains, Breasts, and Ass. Knows what bourbon to order me and what ale I like. Orders heavy onions on my In and Out Double-Double and is the caretaker of my house. Couldn't do it without her... How do I complain about my M.I.L.F.?
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...rsRobinson.jpg

SnakeWrench
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/8783kitten.bmp
    If this is true, than why are there so many friggin cats hanging around my house!?

BigBlockBaja
    I'mmmmmm baaaack
    :idea: if I keep this up I just may need to install a squeegee next to my monitor
    Hammer, you need to get yourself the headlight wiper outa mercedes and wire it into your computer!

Hmmm, I can't get my hansolator 9000 to work on this.

RP1
    whaaaat did he just say? Maybe being confused is not allowing the '10's' in his head.