Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Friday Morning.....

NOTALENT
    Good morning and F you in a kind way lol its only thursday for me :cry:
    I feel your pain..haha...the same pain was inflicted upon me last week.. :crossx:

barbigrl
    My Friday was yesterday, since I quit my job!!!! BG is now unemployed!! Not too worry, I already have three interviews lined up!!

76ANTHONY
    My Friday was yesterday, since I quit my job!!!! BG is now unemployed!! Not too worry, I already have three interviews lined up!!
    are you serious? wth, get a job before you quit. ah well, you'll do fineloser

NOTALENT
    Damn...you quit again...you must be too needy... :rollside: Im sure we can come up with a job for you..... :crossx:

barbigrl
    Damn...you quit again...you must be too needy... :rollside: Im sure we can come up with a job for you..... :crossx:
    Too needy? Huh, what does that have to do with working for a Nazi? It was coming....I wanted to get back into the legal field anyway...

NOTALENT
    Too needy? Huh, what does that have to do with working for a Nazi? It was coming....I wanted to get back into the legal field anyway...
    I was think I was thinking about the boxer thread still... :rollside: I thought you would have quit when them damn people kept eating your food!!! :crossx:

Do F150's Float?
    Did the receptionist eat all your yogurt again? If it makes you feel any better, my boss taped chocolate to my cubicle and said if i moved it (and didn't eat it) he'd fire me because "he's the boss"...so now i have about 6 chocolate bars taped all over my cubicle.... :yuk: hehehe...im gonna leave em there till forever...just wait till summer :crossx:

NOTALENT
    Did the receptionist eat all your yogurt again? If it makes you feel any better, my boss taped chocolate to my cubicle and said if i moved it (and didn't eat it) he'd fire me because "he's the boss"...so now i have about 6 chocolate bars taped all over my cubicle.... :yuk: hehehe...im gonna leave em there till forever...just wait till summer :crossx:
    haha...sounds like he's teaching you discipline or just being an ass!!! :crossx:

JetBoatRich
    I am working to make this my Friday as well hopefully we finish everything today :yuk:

Hardly Satisfied
    It's My Friday

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast