Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Nordskog Info Needed!

steelcomp
    That's a cool looking boat and definately has some of the Nordskog look.
    Does any one know of any other Nordskogs that are still around?
    It's gotta be one of the most fun boats I've ever been in. The thing's a tank, but it still spins a 12/15 Menkins 6800-6900 with 24's in the box, and just LOVES 6000. We haven't gps'd it yet, but let's just say it's pretty exciting in a 17' boat!

83nordic
    SC, do you have a long deck Mandella? I would like to chat with you about your set up if so, and would be interested in the hidtory of the boat as well.
    John

steelcomp
    SC, do you have a long deck Mandella? I would like to chat with you about your set up if so, and would be interested in the hidtory of the boat as well.
    John
    Sent you a PM.

Boy Named Sue
    Sent you a PM.
    A PM from a EHSGS. A little rusty Steelcomp.

ColeTR2
    I hear this boat is making its way south?

Dave Sammons
    I hear this boat is making its way south?
    Pat will be down here in Carlsbad on Saturday morning. Will post some detail shots of the classic 60's style marathon rigging before she gets pulled apart.
    Dave

ColeTR2
    I stopped bye Billy B's today and all I have to say is WOW!! I can't wait to see this Nordskog in the water!

The Leprechaun is still alive, its sporting new colors and still has a tunnel port 427 Ford with a Art Carr turbo 400. The guy that purchased it runs a trucking company in the building next door to the previous owner. I did the trans install and replaced the built in fiberglass fuel tanks with polished aluminum tanks built by Vic Berry. The boat is still a head turner and just wicked fast.

I worked in the glass shop for nordskog I remember Ted well,He and Jim o'leary,Jim seabring,and Donovan were on the Shelby race Team before Nordskog.I buIlt the last hulls before Ihad to do uncle SAMs deal.I don't think any more we're made.I believe Jim O'Learys was the last (yellow one).

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234