Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Totally IncapASSitated just added

SummitKarl
    roughly $300 worth of Pet food coupons to your local Petco store.
    something tells me PHAT MATT is on his way to the Fund raiser

Totally IncapASSitated
    Thanks Karl...glad I can help out a great cause!!!
    See you all there on Saturday :rollside:

Mrs. casean
    Alan~ You're always helping out the doggies and good causes Hopefully we can see you (if I can recognize you after 16 years ) this weekend!!! I dont' know what your boat looks like though... we'll be in the channel after we leave BML... if you see us and we're near come say hi!!!
    Linds

NOTALENT
    Alan~ You're always helping out the doggies and good causes Hopefully we can see you (if I can recognize you after 16 years ) this weekend!!! I dont' know what your boat looks like though... we'll be in the channel after we leave BML... if you see us and we're near come say hi!!!
    Linds
    His boat looks like a pair of floaties on his arms... :crossx:

Totally IncapASSitated
    His boat looks like a pair of floaties on his arms... :crossx:
    Damn right...just got a new pair with some billet DCB logos on them!!! :crossx: :crossx: Focker!!! LOL

Totally IncapASSitated
    Linds
    Cool...look forward to hopefully seeing you guys out there!!! No boat at this point in time, just be trying to bum rides from whoever I can :rollside:

NOTALENT
    Damn right...just got a new pair with some billet DCB logos on them!!! :crossx: :crossx: Focker!!! LOL
    Haha....BLING BLING!!! :crossx: did you see my thread about that pontoon?????

Totally IncapASSitated
    Haha....BLING BLING!!! :crossx: did you see my thread about that pontoon?????
    The one that those chicks are going to buy??? What's the deal with that???
    Let me know...

NOTALENT
    The one that those chicks are going to buy??? What's the deal with that???
    Let me know...
    Still working on that....they dont know what time there picking it up....and shit...but we will see....this is the thread...
    http://www.***boat.net/forums/showthread.php?t=112806

Totally IncapASSitated
    Still working on that....they dont know what time there picking it up....and shit...but we will see....this is the thread...
    http://www.***boat.net/forums/showthread.php?t=112806
    Gotcha...no I didn't see that before...have been stuck in meetings for the last two days :yuk:
    Seems like a decent price, but then still need a motor and trailer or skip the motor and just find someone to tow the damn thing around behind their boat...kinda like a jumbo size tube or something!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast