Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Boxers

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    Yea, slober coming from your boxers sucks.
    You would know!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hammerhea :hammerhea

riverbound
    So they'll fit right in...
    Hey now

MAINEVENT
    I will soon have a yard for it but i must talk it over with my future landlord first but my concern would be time as i might have two jobs soon they look like great dogs and i would love a dog again i had so much fun with my last one (no pun intended fockers) but another concern would be it liking the h2o??? my kids like bigger dogs they have a chihuahua and could care less for the dog but always played and still ask for my previous dog all the time thanks everyone for your input i will see what happens
    And BG shut it and get a job loser LOL :crossx:

cxr133
    Labradors...
    are kid friendly
    smart
    loveable
    AND LOVE WATER

MAINEVENT
    Labradors...
    are kid friendly
    smart
    loveable
    AND LOVE WATER
    i ALREADY HAD 2 OF THEM I WANT SOMETHING DIFFERENT THIS TIME ALTHOUGH I LOVED MY LABS

MsDrmr
    My parents have two of them, one they got as a puppy and the other they adopted from an animal rescue.
    I think they are pretty cool, they are little dogs in big bodies, in other words, they want to sit on your lap and lay on your chest, they love to lick everything. They are head strong and need strong discipline.
    They are prone to cancerous growths on their skin so you have to be watchful of them.
    Other than that, I wish you luck

nitro557
    this is a pics of my buddys boxer shes the best dog ive ever seen,great with people she doesnt do well at first with other dogs but after she shows that shes the alpha its fine
    (img]http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/834potomac14.jpg[/img)

SmokinLowriderSS
    I grew up with a Fawn Boxer Female who finaqlly dissapeared when she was 13 (parent's live in a rural housing development). She was great, and she liked water OK. She rode in the boat sometimes, always met us at shore if she didn't, swam if you took her out deep, but would only wade on her own (no, we never bought her a life jacket). Funniest thing is she would follow me anywhere at the lake except onto the fishing dock because she could see thru the expanded metal walkway floor. One day I picked her up, stood her a couple body lengths out on it, and sat her down. She looked, nosed arround, and was good to go after that.
    The ONLY dog she ever fought with was a neighbor's Doberman, which came to my house looking for the fights, several times. I should have killed that dog. Someone else saved me the trouble eventually when he found it in a goose-pen at a farm. :skull:

purrfecttremor
    Best dogs I've ever owned. They basically trained themselves for the most part. The first one was hyper and an escape artise. The second one has always been mellow. And neither have any slobbering issues at all.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...icture_903.jpg
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...icture_905.jpg
    Im also on My 2nd Boxer and yes both were the two best two dogs weve ever had.Only hyper the 1st year .Never slobered,great around kids and lovable around everyone and both were very smart and yes I may be a little bias here because I love them soooo much!! Unfortunatly My current Boxer is going to have to be be put down shortly because of a birth defect.Her spine is twice the size that it should be ind is pinching the nerves in Her hind quarters.She is on pain meds but wont be long.The worst thing about it is that Lexi is only six!! Yes when ready ill buy another boxer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAINEVENT
    Thanx everyone but its a no go my buddy has 2 dogs and one of them is not fond of other dogs sort of speak and i dont want a dead puppy hahaha
    thanks for all the great info though

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast