Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: "secret sauce" orders in HAVASU

ROZ
    WE will be in town(Havasu) for the DCB regatta friday, and sat. We have 50 single gallon size and 50 20oz sprayers of "secret sauce" SPOT REMOVER/POLISH available. Please contact me ASAP. Also have limited transom cleaner, and interior cleaner available. IF your in town that weekend take advantage of the free shipping.....its a total POKE if you have to ship these containers!
    there will be ten gallons given away at the DCB raffel / dinner as well
    COME-ON WILLIE dont do the DAN RUN! Be a kool aid supporter
    Wow, now you can write your weekend off

UnionJack
    Toby can we by it at the predinner at koko-ho's

Hustler
    Does this stuff work on polished parts? I'm looking for some thing that will remove the water spots from my blower and scoop with out messing up the polish.

BarryMac
    Let me tell all you Cat and Tunnel guys that aren't yet believers, Toby's Secret Sauce is the Shit, works better than anything I have ever tried and I have tried almost all of them.
    Toby, I noticed you didn't post this in Just Jets, do you hate us now???

TOBTEK
    Let me tell all you Cat and Tunnel guys that aren't yet believers, Toby's Secret Sauce is the Shit, works better than anything I have ever tried and I have tried almost all of them.
    Toby, I noticed you didn't post this in Just Jets, do you hate us now???
    HEY BARRY.....THANKS for the kind words we have been ALOT of effort in making this shiz work as well as it does. didn't post there cause JETS SUCK

TOBTEK
    Does this stuff work on polished parts? I'm looking for some thing that will remove the water spots from my blower and scoop with out messing up the polish.
    it works AWESOME on polish alum and polished stainless. AS WELL AS all rubber rub rails and gromments. Just ask 3DO....he WAS a non-believer untill he saw the light.....he than bought a case of four gallons

bunny 166
    Hi Tob--not sure if We're gonna make it to the dam run now....got a few boat problems....if we don't make it to the dam run, we'll be at the DCB regatta with Kilrtoy....who's my hook-up for the sauce?

TOBTEK
    Hi Tob--not sure if We're gonna make it to the dam run now....got a few boat problems....if we don't make it to the dam run, we'll be at the DCB regatta with Kilrtoy....who's my hook-up for the sauce?
    "IF" your in Havafew...it will be me.

bunny 166
    "IF" your in Havafew...it will be me.
    Excellent! Keep you posted....

INSman
    Bulk gallons are 29.99, or two for 25.00 each, OR 20oz sprayers are 19.00 each.....Free IF you sell my wife on a 2006 F26 with O/B's :wink:
    Toby
    Can I get (1) gallon and (1) sprayer ??
    Paypal the $50 to where ??
    Can I p/u while in Havasu to p/u my boat en route to Mojave, or am I correct in that it looks like somebody might be making a Mojave drop ??
    Blane

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast