Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: "secret sauce" orders in HAVASU

Three Days Only
    Sorry Toby, I just saw this thread!!!!
    His juice is the best cleaner I have ever gotten my hands on. Spray it on wipe it off removes all the water spots effortlessly and leaves no residue. The stuff is the bomb. I need to try the interior cleaner I still havent tried that. I bought four gallons and will be buying at least 4 or 5 more to have in both my storages.
    Jeff
    It cleaned all my s/s exhaust tips, tie bars, hydrulic steering everything. I was really surprised. It even took the built on calcium lime looking shit off my drive better the the CLR stuff. Hands down worth the money.

TOBTEK
    Toby
    Can I get (1) gallon and (1) sprayer ??
    Paypal the $50 to where ??
    Can I p/u while in Havasu to p/u my boat en route to Mojave, or am I correct in that it looks like somebody might be making a Mojave drop ??
    Blane
    BLANE.......I will be in Havasu all weekend and WET WILLIE (Jr sales associate ) is a 50/50 for the DAM RUN. IF he does the dam run he will have atleast a few cases with him. You can PAY-PAL it to TOBTEK@AOL.COM and PLEASE leave a few notes on who its for and what its for....THNAK YOU!

INSman
    If WW decides not to go to Mojave, is there a place we can meet on Friday very early afternoon to pick-up ??

TOBTEK
    If WW decides not to go to Mojave, is there a place we can meet on Friday very early afternoon to pick-up ??
    im sure that wont be an issue....he will have plenty of juice!

BoatFloating
    Hi Tob--not sure if We're gonna make it to the dam run now....got a few boat problems....if we don't make it to the dam run, we'll be at the DCB regatta with Kilrtoy....who's my hook-up for the sauce?
    What!!!!! No Kool Aid for you.....
    :hammer2: What's the deal with your boat????

WetWillie
    Rocky gunna be my Biooootch!!
    Thanks for the call back buddy! You going done thursday night if you dont go night night!

TOBTEK
    talking to me or Bunny? Our new Kool-aid cruiser wont be done till Jan 06 :frown:

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    Hey Tob, Bring some freekin labels huh!!

TOBTEK
    Rocky gunna be my Biooootch!!
    Thanks for the call back buddy! You going done thursday night if you dont go night night!
    Billie BOB....I just labeled 20 gallons of juice for you are you gona take the boy boy truck, or just go buy a new one before you go? Its ONLY money, just step up :wink: :2purples:

bunny 166
    Hi Rock...had a great holiday weekend, but we have a fuel leak and found a problem on the left sponson....not sure if it's going to be ready by Friday night..... Don't be upset if we go to the DCB regatta with the Kilrs I can get some koolaid there, can't I?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast