Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ever met a subservient...

emjay
    ...Chicken?
    http://www.subservientchicken.com
    Somebody in a chicken costume who will do whatever you want.
    Well, almost anything.
    Funny stuff

MagicMtnDan
    I was going to answer "yes" until I saw the word "chicken." Subs are a lot of work but they sure can be fun!

jdogginla
    that is funny shizit. The guy must have a live feed.........he does everything u tell him....except to take off the chick head! :hammerhea

Kachina26
    that is funny shizit. The guy must have a live feed.........he does everything u tell him....except to take off the chick head! :hammerhea
    I don't want to burst your bubble......never mind, I wonder how much they pay him?

jdogginla
    Let's see.........I've had him do jumping jack, the moon walk, stand on one leg, flap his wings, roll around on the floor. He told me NO when I told him to scratch his nutz
    :hammerhea

KACHINA KEN
    Is there any question why that company is in trouble........

jdogginla
    I don't want to burst your bubble......never mind, I wonder how much they pay him?
    I thought it was a program where it picked up on keys words.......and it played that act, but I've asked him to do shizit i don't think they would record and he does it.

Kachina26
    I thought it was a program where it picked up on keys words.......and it played that act, but I've asked him to do shizit i don't think they would record and he does it.
    Google it, I found the program on how it works a long time ago. It's pretty good though.

jdogginla
    Google it, I found the program on how it works a long time ago. It's pretty good though.
    If it's a program then it's better than alot of the other ones I've seen. This chicken does everything, LOL. There used to be one with a girl at a bar...
    None the less........pretty funny

PlyaPlya22
    Needed a good laugh!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast