Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: HTM Owners

DogHouse
    One more little tip for buying from Bob, coming from a former Cheetah owner... Get EVERYTHING in WRITING!!! I know this is always a good idea with any builder, but it's especially true with him as he seems to "forget" a lot of things that you might talk about over the phone. Not a big deal if you don't want any custom changes, but very important if you do want something he doesn't normally put in the boat. Good luck!
    -brian
    ps: 24Jr, I would definitely agree on the commission thing, thanks!

24RODjr
    I know a nice storage lot in Placentia where you could keep it. wink

HavasuDreamin'
    Expect to pay anywhere from $100/mo. to $140/mo for inside storage. Put as many locks on that bad boy as possible. Better yet, get a swingaway tongue that can be locked in a non towing position. When my family use to store our big boat in Havasu (carport) we would chain it to the poles and put a tongue lock on it. That was back in the 70's and 80's. eek! Now a days, I would buy every safety device I could put on it! Good Luck

THOR
    PlayTime:
    Serious question. Where are all you guys storing your boats during the winter time? Do any you store it in a storage yard? Any bad experiences doing so. I know some of you store it on your property. I am not so lucky no room and Im on a major slanted hill. With all the boat thefts going on im looking for suggestions to keep the cheetah im gonna get come febuary safe.
    If anybody stores theres in a closed garage at a storage yard can you enlighten me on how much it is going to cost me. Any other suggestions.My boat is at my house. I feel pretty comfortable knowing my flood light will automatically come on if there is someone or something near it.
    On a personal note, I have seen Cheetahs on the water (a good friend owns one) and like the look. They run really well too. But, they are not a traditional cat like a Daytona, DCB, etc. If I had the money I would be all over a 25' Daytona. But, I decided to live in HB instead. frown

Tom Slick
    PLAYTIME,
    I'm not sure what your price range is for your new boat, but I just so happen to have one of the best HTM's ever built for sale right now. The boat is a 2001 SS-24 and only has 45 hours on it. It is the fastest unblown SS-24 ever tested, and no expense was spared when building the motor and drive on this boat. It is a perfect boat. If a $90,000.00 boat for $69,900.00 sounds like something that you would be interested in, give me a call at 626 695-1218.
    Thanks
    Chris

pleasantcat
    as for the daytona 25'.... I LOVE MINE!!! it's my first cat and i dont think i could do better. the handling is awesome and i think the other owners would agree. turns great, smooth ride in rough water, and ohhhh baby they go fast with some hp. if i remember correctly bob teague took a 25' daytona to a 144 mph pass on parker strip. i think that says it all.... my .02 s

25Elmn8r
    DogHouse:
    25Elmn8r:
    The 25 Daytona's handle the chop great. And in my opinion is the best looking CAT out there.That's just because you haven't seen a Magic CAT yet!!! (j/k!)
    -brian wink Alright, that little thing magic is doing now looks ok, I guess. wink

PlayTime
    Thanks for the offer Tom Slick. Thats still too rich for my blood currently, HTM will be my next one I only got maybe stretching it about 46,000.
    Why you getting rid of yours?

Tom Slick
    PLAYTIME,
    I'm selling my HTM, because I currently have two boats and need only one payment! I am actually trying to sell my Spectre also. If I can sell both boats, I will most likely go Skater shopping!

syke-o
    Playtime, any possible colors for the new boat??

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast