Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boat Weight

That Guy
    I have been trying to find the approximate weight of a 32' Schiada assuming you are running stock twins (496's or 525's) I know that it will vary based on other equipment but just trying to get a general idea. I have never been able to get into the Schiada website to see if there is any info. Any ideas??? Thanks.

Havasu_Dreamin
    PM SoCalOffshore as he has a 32 with twin 525's.

That Guy
    PM SoCalOffshore as he has a 32 with twin 525's.
    Thanks....

Biglue
    I have been trying to find the approximate weight of a 32" Schiada assuming you are running stock twins (496's or 525's) I know that it will vary based on other equipment but just trying to get a general idea. I have never been able to get into the Schiada website to see if there is any info. Any ideas??? Thanks.
    Pretty heavy. :hammerhea

RiverDave
    I have been trying to find the approximate weight of a 32" Schiada assuming you are running stock twins (496's or 525's) I know that it will vary based on other equipment but just trying to get a general idea. I have never been able to get into the Schiada website to see if there is any info. Any ideas??? Thanks.
    You could just e-mail Lee Spindler and he'll probably know?
    I'll pm you his e-mail address.
    RD

Havasu_Dreamin
    Thanks....
    No problem. Always try to help if I can even though I'm an opinionated a$$hole apparently.

That Guy
    No problem. Always try to help if I can even though I'm an opinionated a$$hole apparently.
    Did I miss something..... You have never been anything but helpful to me.....

Havasu_Dreamin
    Did I miss something..... You have never been anything but helpful to me.....
    No, you didn't miss anything Steve. Wasn't directed at you at all. Something that was said to me this past weekend.
    Question for you, asking about a 32 Schiada, thinking of upsizing?

dicudmore
    Scott I thought I said that in confidence...
    Now you're repeating it to everybody
    HD <----- http://www.lasvegas***boats.com/iB_h...s/asshole2.gif

That Guy
    No, you didn't miss anything Steve. Wasn't directed at you at all. Something that was said to me this past weekend.
    Question for you, asking about a 32 Schiada, thinking of upsizing?
    Maybe....just gathering facts right now, but it is a beautiful boat. The kids probably don't need college anyway.... :crossx: Thanks Scott......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast