Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Magic Deck vs. Conquest Deck

NashvilleBound
    We'll cary the Cheap Trick Fan tourch for ya. Can't wait for a ride in the new ride. I may be driving by you to go pick up a new (to me) Chap deck boat in Montecillo, KY (sp?) tomorrow. Not done hagglin yet though.Got a wild hair for a new boat? Spill it.....

NashvilleBound
    Order 2 just last week. Couldn't decide on the gelcoat so I ordered 2

RiverOtter
    Got a wild hair for a new boat? Spill it.....
    Nope just found a great deal on a Chap Deckboat and at the same time have a buyer for mine. Sooooo, there ya go.

NashvilleBound
    Nope just found a great deal on a Chap Deckboat and at the same time have a buyer for mine. Sooooo, there ya go.
    Cool. hope it works out for you. Did I send you those pictures I just got from Magic?

RiverOtter
    Cool. hope it works out for you. Did I send you those pictures I just got from Magic?
    Nope

roln 20s
    People who I give my money too are very important--I think both Jody, Mike and Keith are awesome. They have always been super nice and helpful to me...and I'm just "window shopping." Same thing goes for the guys at Magic--Darrin, Ron and Brett are always helpful.
    E-Ticket--I actually LOVE this boat. I think its one of the best BUYS in the boating industry- twin HOs for $120K. It would be nice to have a large swim deck but I personally would let that slide for the twin motors and amazing U Bench interior. Some real trick stuff on that boat!
    NB- is there another boat very similar to your graphics that was just delivered? I saw one in Havasu a few weeks ago--btw some of the BEST Magic graphics yet---it was sweet. That sure is a long tow back to TN!
    Roln 20s

RiverOtter
    That sure is a long tow back to TN!
    Roln 20s
    He'll have a poop eating grin on his smug mug all the way

roln 20s
    LMAO--I sure hope so
    Roln 20s

NashvilleBound
    NB- is there another boat very similar to your graphics that was just delivered? I saw one in Havasu a few weeks ago--btw some of the BEST Magic graphics yet---it was sweet. That sure is a long tow back to TN!
    Roln 20s
    Actually the avitar I have now is that boat. I took that design and added some effects to it....oh, and the Ilmor instead of the 496 I dont have any good pictures of mine yet to post.

NashvilleBound
    I was SO going to say something sarcastic, but...HELL YA I'LL BE SMILING!!!! Like a kid at Christmas.....love those new toys...... especially when no one out here has seen ANYTHING even close to it....

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast