Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Canada

dmontzsta
    When are you gonna grow there ...Dmouseta??
    Grow what? Are you from canada? I am sensing the language barrier.

dmontzsta
    is it just you or did any of your family make it through school? it's usually the little runts who have the biggest mouths!..just like a bantam rooster!
    Dmouseta
    I made it through the school of hard knocks. :devil:

Kurtis500
    See your not so smart are you??? where did it say "you were out?".. It said...you buy!...You have no clue as to how much you HAVE to purchase from up here do you?
    No, we choose to buy. You can be replaced with domestic water at will...Be glad we do, keeps your people employed. Better yet, lets drop your water and the jobs with it and bring em back here... like that better?

hoolign
    No, we choose to buy. You can be replaced with domestic water at will...Be glad we do, keeps your people employed. Better yet, lets drop your water and the jobs with it and bring em back here... like that better?
    You don't choose shit!..You have a demand..we have a supply! Same as natural gas..and don't start with your idiotic 'we don't need it" speal..the oil patch is what I do for a living, and have for 23 years. If you didn't need our resourses.. why would you not invest in your own? to be self sufficient??? If it was a realistic and achievable project....you would have done it already! .There are more markets in this world than the USA. Supply ..and demand!..it's that simple...anything else you don't understand?

hoolign
    Grow what? Are you from canada? I am sensing the language barrier.
    Yes I am from Canada...language barrier??. and Canada has a capital "C" as a first letter..

FMluvswater
    Atta girl, now get me that beer and popcorn.
    http://www.saoulon.com/pictures/36.j...n%20Popped.jpg

dmontzsta
    Yes I am from Canada...language barrier??. and Canada has a capital "C" as a first letter..
    yes, I notice people from canada type a little different, it is hard to understand.
    The lower case c is there for a reason.

HighRoller
    Do Canatardian computers have an "eh" key instead of the period?

HighRoller
    That was funny right there.....I don't care who you are!!!!!!!

hoolign
    yes, I notice people from canada type a little different, it is hard to understand.
    The lower case c is there for a reason.

That's because we can reach the keyboard without a booster chair! Lower case '"c" beacuse you can't reach the shift key?? or just because you did not know to capitalize it??
    Idiot!