Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Canada

Kim Hanson
    What a dick. LMAO.
    She is just begging for one of them to plug that hole and they didn't catch the drift, sort of lke RiceBoy....( . )( . )..........

Kim Hanson
    She resembles a moose.
    I thought she looked like one of RiceBoys relatives.....( . )( . )......right from the Zoo....

dmontzsta
    Eh bitch whats up and you could crush a beer can under you Ricer using it for weight.....( . )( . )........Where the hell ya been ..polishing the noddle?
    blah blah blah, I am smart enough not to bring BS talk into the sandbar, seems you arent though. You cant even come up with anything new, you are weak.

Biglue
    She is just begging for one of them to plug that hole and they didn't catch the drift, sort of lke RiceBoy....( . )( . )..........
    I've got an idea, I'm going home to the wifey and make her run off at the mouth. Gotta split fellas

Jungle Boy
    Hey Kim, What you been up to? Getting any boating in?
    How's that Tom Brown doing? Tom, you ever comming out for a rip?

Kim Hanson
    blah blah blah, I am smart enough not to bring BS talk into the sandbar, seems you arent though. You cant even come up with anything new, you are weak.
    I have it going on down there also, you just seem lost to me! Now come get some smack to your pointless self in BR......( . )( . )....... :idea:

Kim Hanson
    I've got an idea, I'm going home to the wifey and make her run off at the mouth. Gotta split fellas
    Thats funny Blue, be easy on her though...they have teeth and know how to use them.....( . )( . ).......

Kim Hanson
    Hey Kim, What you been up to? Getting any boating in?
    How's that Tom Brown doing? Tom, you ever comming out for a rip?
    How the hell ya been JB? Long time not on the boards and im still not boating, it has rained now for 4 days and im just trolling through the forums looking to start any shit I can and I have a fish on with RiceBoy.....I heard you sold your tunnel, what do you have now?.....Fish on later.......( . )( . )....

Krazy K
    I'm all for moving to Canada. At least Canada doesn't meddle in everybodies business and gets everyone to hate them.

Biglue
    I'm all for moving to Canada. At least Canada doesn't meddle in everybodies business and gets everyone to hate them.
    There is that buddy. Our intentions in other nations aren't always viewed as good. The one thing is we can kick just about anyone's ass.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast